Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
man, at this point everyone mentioning the C word should be thread banned for derailing and harassing the Dev

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Cody is not irrelevant, he's quite needed for the Netori scenes, makes the scenes so much better, I mean sure you could probably get away without him as well but it makes it so much better when we can see how much we fucked him up.
well obviously for the aunt netori scenes but he is not the only one in the game getting cucked but he is the main one so I can say to and extent he is not totally useless.
but overall importance? no, compared to the MC and overall plot.
if you don't cuck him, you just go on to cucking the guy with his wife next door instead even tho she don't hold as most importance as the aunt, so yes Cody is the main one. even tho, that one is more sneaking around with it and not as satisfying as cucking Cody when Cody knows what's going on.
this why I don't get why people want to see this guy get laid when his only role in this game is to be a beta used for the game to get cucked.

he is a wet fart other than that, he is a loser and irrelevant, which is what I mean when it comes to that situation.

so yea I agree with you tho.

but as a person? Cody is irrelevant lol.

Reactions: BTLD

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Bullying Cody is the best part of the game to me. :ROFLMAO:
the same with knocking tubby Oliver around too, who I ADMIT deserves it more than Cody since
Cody honestly didn't do shit to the MC, I will even admit that LMAO. But I get tired of being the nice guy all the time.
You know, i wouldn't mind giving Cody a bit of a break. It's Oliver's turn to get cucked. :devilish:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
But then what would they complain about? But doesnt the game eventually just act like you bullied him anyway?
Bullying Cody I'm pretty sure is unavoidable but the Cody cuckold scenes definitely aren't. Those definitely don't play unless you give him permission to watch you with the neighbour girl.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Is Cody really getting cucked though? your banging several married women often in the presence of their hubbies (even if theyre unaware of what your doing) and those are the ones being cucked. Cody ain't with anyone and even seems to get off on you banging women in front of him, he is prob the least cucked one there.

The MC can certainly be too mean to him i do agree but he is a piece of shit on the whole so why are we surprised by this? lol

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is Cody really getting cucked though? your banging several married women often in the presence of their hubbies (even if theyre unaware of what your doing) and those are the ones being cucked. Cody ain't with anyone and even seems to get off on you banging women in front of him, he is prob the least cucked one there.

The MC can certainly be too mean to him i do agree but he is a piece of shit on the whole so why are we surprised by this? lol
Without getting into a big debate on the 83 different flavours of NTR, parental NTR absolutely is a thing. So cucking in the typical western sense of the word? No, but cucking in the sense that it's still NTR? Yes.
Little explanation, screwing a random guy's mom isn't parental NTR. Screwing the mom of the kid you're bullying is though, incorporating the fact that you're having sex with his mom into the bullying cements it. MC is stealing and corrupting Cody's mom so that she in some way betrays or abandons him.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018

there are literally thousands if not ten-thousands of NTR Hentai Mangas where the family of the MC gets stolen, being a cuck has nothing to do with a marital status, but with a close relationship to the one getting cucked.
Family, close childhood friend, wives, even daughters are fair game, to get stolen from the cuck.

So Cody is a prime example of one and everyone advocating for him probably also hates what he sees in the mirror.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes