babaex

May 28, 2022
There's something about your mod that breaks the game when using tools like unren to enable the developer console in the game. It's not a big deal but figured I'd bring it up since I've not seen this in other games which I've similarly modded. I tried three different up to date versions of the tool and only when using your mod do I get the error I've attached.

I removed the duplicate lines it mentions from your files and the game then runs just fine (whether I've broken something remains to be seen but I guess I'll find out lol). I chose to remove the duplicate definition from the gallery file since the label didn't seem to "fit" with the others in it vs the script file one.
Thanks for the report. It should be fixed now. The Mod is updated. Also I uploaded a detailed walkthrough a few days ago.

illuzi0n

Mar 15, 2023
I just started playing the game but I encounter the missing images problem and is quite annoying.. is there any solution for this?
I've downloaded the game from multiple sources (apparently is the same archive) and also downloaded the missing images fix from the first post and still not working.. is starting with image 19, 19a, 21, 22, 54, 61, 62 and so on..

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I just started playing the game but I encounter the missing images problem and is quite annoying.. is there any solution for this?
I've downloaded the game from multiple sources (apparently is the same archive) and also downloaded the missing images fix from the first post and still not working.. is starting with image 19, 19a, 21, 22, 54, 61, 62 and so on..
played this game since the very beginning, played all versions, including the remastered one, played from old saves, played from fresh starts, and never did encounter "missing images problem". ever.
this game certainly has its fair share of flaws (which game doesnt?) yet missing images/renders hardly are one of those.

ofc, im not using any mod, multi-mod or any other third party "package".
are you playing on pc, mac, android?
using mods or arent?
trying old saves after rework or not?
etc...

providing more info is always better, particularly if you are looking for some help.
if only venting, then "this is fucked up, there are bugs a, b and c...it annoys me so much" is about the right way to do so.

illuzi0n

Mar 15, 2023
played this game since the very beginning, played all versions, including the remastered one, played from old saves, played from fresh starts, and never did encounter "missing images problem". ever.
this game certainly has its fair share of flaws (which game doesnt?) yet missing images/renders hardly are one of those.

ofc, im not using any mod, multi-mod or any other third party "package".
are you playing on pc, mac, android?
using mods or arent?
trying old saves after rework or not?
etc...

providing more info is always better, particularly if you are looking for some help.
if only venting, then "this is fucked up, there are bugs a, b and c...it annoys me so much" is about the right way to do so.
Hey, it seems the problem is only for episode 1, i'm playing on pc with a mod :rolleyes:. But i'm on episode 5 atm and no problems anymore. I'm really enjoying it.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The first sex scene with Nora is so good. Vatos hasn't topped it since. Every other scene afterwards is meh compared to it.
yet it could have been even better if a bit more angles were added to "animations" (just check few still renders (scenes) and positions there).
the dev has explained that this was due to daz3d whims, and not his intention/plan.
if not for that, easily one of top3 sex scenes (all games ive played so far taken into account).

btw, imo dear aunty has some good scenes as well.
the first one especially is hot, yet we agree that scenes in the latest few episodes are, with few exceptions, kinda rushed and short and arent even close to those few ones from above.

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
If this game was professionally made, animations smooth and longer, lighting and posing perfected, you could infinitely nut to this game no cap.
Nora and Eva's asses from the last updates have Square shape . i think the ass must be bubble lol lmao mdr ptdr

Reactions: MikeOG

ilovegirlfeet

Sep 25, 2017
This game really ramps up how good it is, started weak but now in chapter like 14? 15? it has gotten super hot, don't know a thing about the plot other than fuck the girls and thats enough.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
for those who are still having trouble with the missing images, here they are.
place this file in the folder game of your installation.
I am missing the H scene with Janet Jackson in chapter 9, is your file in the correct place? (using the multi mod from OP and the scene is in the gallery)

Last edited:

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
yet it could have been even better if a bit more angles were added to "animations" (just check few still renders (scenes) and positions there).
the dev has explained that this was due to daz3d whims, and not his intention/plan.
if not for that, easily one of top3 sex scenes (all games ive played so far taken into account).

btw, imo dear aunty has some good scenes as well.
the first one especially is hot, yet we agree that scenes in the latest few episodes are, with few exceptions, kinda rushed and short and arent even close to those few ones from above.
Sad but true. The back/butt shots are amazing but the lack of other positions like the BJ scenes, which always felt rushed, and the lack of camera angles does kill off overall enjoyment.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes