Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
do you have problems with the animations ? because sometimes the game crash
if you are playing it on old machine/hardware it happens due to few "heavy" animations (multiple images loaded at the same time). there was one dude who converted images into video-format for those scenes and it kinda solved the issue.
you can check/search for those few posts in this thread, and see if that helps you.
otherwise, switch to some newer hardware, not talking about some fancy 256gbram machines, some decent 8-16gb 6-7 years oldies should perform just well enough.

gusta

Oct 2, 2017
Hi
how can i solve this problem:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hi
how can i solve this problem:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
you are trying to lad some old save or vice versa
the dev did almost complete rework in the ep17remastered, so it would be advisable to start from the beginning.
also an usage of outdated mods could cause problems.

Amon617

May 23, 2022
I've got a question about pregnancy.
Im currently on episode 13. Im playing with the help of a walkthrough. When MC cums inside Eva, walkthrough suggests that I should warn her about taking pills. But in the first Nora sex scene, walkthrough suggests that I should try to impregnate her.
Will Eva getting pregnant cause some kind of bad ending or some problems in the future episodes?

Last edited:

polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020
I've got a question about pregnancy.
Im currently on episode 13. Im playing with the help of a walkthrough. When MC cums inside Eva, walkthrough suggests that I should warn her about taking pills. But in the first Nora sex scene, walkthrough suggests that I should try to impregnate her.
Will Eva getting pregnant cause some kind of bad ending or some problems in the future episodes?
That's the key to the game. Dear friend, you should take your risk.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Few of these games have enjoyable scenes all the way through, or multiple scenes I can Truly enjoy. This one is NAAAughty and I appreciate it! Top Tier!!

Reactions: Negiyo

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
does the dev have been informed about the nora dancing crash?
if 0.1% of players (at the best) encounter "an issue", that hardly would be an issue, more like statistical outliers :HideThePain:
there is no "nora dancing crash", unless one uses hardware from the past century:BootyTime:
(for example, my hardware is 8 years old, and i had no such issues whatsoever)

either way, there is a"fix" posted here in the thread, so if you are among that 0.1%, search for it and see if that helps you.

steven brown

Jun 29, 2017
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Mod is updated for the latest version (Episode 18).
A detailed walkthrough for the latest version (Episode 18) is created.
There's something about your mod that breaks the game when using tools like unren to enable the developer console in the game. It's not a big deal but figured I'd bring it up since I've not seen this in other games which I've similarly modded. I tried three different up to date versions of the tool and only when using your mod do I get the error I've attached.

I removed the duplicate lines it mentions from your files and the game then runs just fine (whether I've broken something remains to be seen but I guess I'll find out lol). I chose to remove the duplicate definition from the gallery file since the label didn't seem to "fit" with the others in it vs the script file one.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes