bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Still wrote Vali because i don't trust him to not try something like try take over Lucas body in the future.
He will definitely try something like that. If not Lucas's body, then somebody else close to him. And he would need to start from scratch when he gets a body for whatever is his plans. So he is likely to be an antagonist, but I find it unlikely he is the main antagonist. :)

EDIT: And I wouldn't be surprised if Lucas can merge with Vali in some way on the bad boy path.

Jul 17, 2020
He will definitely try something like that. If not Lucas's body, then somebody else close to him. And he would need to start from scratch when he gets a body for whatever is his plans. So he is likely to be an antagonist, but I find it unlikely he is the main antagonist. :)

EDIT: And I wouldn't be surprised if Lucas can merge with Vali in some way on the bad boy path.
i have feeling Vali/MC will be a minor conflict while the reason Vali had to die comes up for the MC to have to contend with, ethier MC treated as enemy of Vali's enemies for being his host or maybe even MC and Vali's enemies teaming up (the enemy of my enemy is my friend type situation) to help him get rid of Vali permanently

Reactions: Belly97

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
There is one very important choice about Jose and Samantha already.
You mean the one where you tell Jose about Nat? Or when you talk to Samantha in the kitchen? For me, it would be no fun if Jose has to die for the MC to have a chance with her.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Anyone has a good answer for the main antagonist? I was tempted to write Vali
Nobody but Blackhand knows.
Somehow I doubt Vali is going for the BBEG bodysnatcher role.
The way I read it, we actually agreed to some deal in the warlock(?) pact but now have a mind-block about the exact wording.
And "Sure gramps, you just take my body! But better be kind with my love triangle at home"
does not sound like something very agreeable.
Also if nothing else the Vamps seem to assume that MC has a future beyond being subsumed or living only as a voice riding in his ex-body's head.
Then again, I suppose both they and the MC could be deceived.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
My main antagonist answer was a bit complex, because there are a few options there. Vali, Calliope, 'the Mother' (referred to by both Cassius and Natasha, and possibly the same person as Siv's mother in Vali's past?), and Liliah's father (who I just thought of as a possibility) are all candidates, or any combination of those in a multi-directional conflict.

Reactions: monk_56

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Can someone please tell me what the context of Scene 7 is? I know that you need to reject Glasha in order to get this scene (which is funny: I used to have doubt about this game because of how frequent her appearance is in the preview, but now she's one of my Top 3 girls), which is too cruel to do so. But the character Yrsa and the club business seems totally separated from the "normal" path, and even after watching the scene via gallery unlocker I still have no idea wtf is going on.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
You mean the one where you tell Jose about Nat? Or when you talk to Samantha in the kitchen? For me, it would be no fun if Jose has to die for the MC to have a chance with her.
No. I mean the choice you get when MC and Faiza talk about his concerns with Jose. It is even labeled as important in the choice.

Reactions: hysepReC

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Can someone please tell me what the context of Scene 7 is? I know that you need to reject Glasha in order to get this scene (which is funny: I used to have doubt about this game because of how frequent her appearance is in the preview, but now she's one of my Top 3 girls), which is too cruel to do so. But the character Yrsa and the club business seems totally separated from the "normal" path, and even after watching the scene via gallery unlocker I still have no idea wtf is going on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: darlic

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
For me, it would be no fun if Jose has to die for the MC to have a chance with her.
Between telling him about magic & existence of vampires, his "You'll take care of my family, yes bru?" speech and Vali having fun with pissing off a local Nos at the very same place that our known BFF is likely to start asking very wrong questions?
Seem quite probable we will soon pour one out for his memory, and one can only hope that we won't need to stake/burn his remains to boot.
Besides, cheating with the best friends wife instead would be a pretty damn shitty path too.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Besides, cheating with the best friends wife instead would be a pretty damn shitty path too.
And for people who like netori, we've already got Elowin as an unhappy wife just waiting to be stolen from her asshole husband.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Yeah, well, i'm a shitty person. :KEK:

If this game is going to have a bad/evil path then why shouldn't i be able to steal my best friend's wife?
Let's rephrase that to what it is. "If this game is going have a bad/evil path, then why shouldn't I be able to steal some guy's wife, cuz I'm far to hollow on inside to have a friend, let alone a best friend."

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Those wanting action with Liliah's minions (58%) said yes, (32%) said maybe, and (10%) said no. For anyone who voted maybe on this, I'd like to hear your reasons. I should've included that question, but I didn't.
my vote was on maybe. It rly depends on the type of minion. Yes, i´m into the succubi, but other than that it really depends on their optics. If they get a human or slightly human form, i´m down for it. But if they look like they could chew up MC´s Dick like the guard demon?.... eh... i´m not sure. i´m just not into teeth :p (Tusks are a different story ;) )

Last edited:
Reactions: bacienvu88

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
The faction vote was a surprising one, with (45%) of people saying that Liliah's Demon Faction was their favorite and the one they'd be most likely to side with. The second most popular was Vamps (26%), followed by None (16%). The police crew (7%) and mage crew (6%) are pulling up the rear with much smaller numbers. I full expect these numbers to change as people get a better idea of all factions in the future.
I voted for police crew mostly because I want to see more of the Detective part of Detective Necro. So far it has mostly been understanding the new world MC is part of.

And I would be happy if the game just had MC and Faiza solving crimes with Glasha at home giving MC great hints. :)

Reactions: monk_56 and Mipecio

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021

Strap in folks, it's long.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He's surprised by overwhelming love for Kimmy...come on. We are all literally waiting for Glasha(face between Kimmy's legs) to devour here as we ride em both hard & long.

As for kinks, I agree with what folks want, I totally forgot about Trans content, so you can add my vote to that also.

You should do more surveys, it helps folks throw in a more organized input, that you can see results in. Instead of listening to the Loud Mouths here screaming as much as they can, to make you think that's what everyone wants, but in reality, it's not.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
my vote was on maybe. It rly depends on the type of minion. Yes, i´m into the succubi, but other than that it really depends on their optics. If they get a human or slightly human form, i´m down for it. But if they look like they could chew up MC´s Dick like the guard demon?.... eh... i´m not sure. i´m just not into teeth :p (Tusks are a different story ;) )
Not me, I wanna bend Demon Mouth Head lady over and breed her senseless, then sit on her mouth head so she can tickle my anus with her tongue as she jerks my dick all over her chest....DON'T YOU JUDGE ME! :p

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes