zainon

Jan 27, 2021
are there LI exclusive for each path? or i can pursue any of them despite the path(good cop bad cop) im in?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I'm late but I got around to playing this update. Vali wasn't having it at all with the MC flirting with Grace and Natasha. Almost gave that man a front row seat to watch his "sisters" get it on with "his son" as he put it. He was so disgusted by it, it had him about to vomit all over the place lol.
I hope Siv or her direct descendant is alive and wants some of that MC lovin
Then again, I damn near wanted to fuck those demons in hell too. I might just be way too horny.
Ask Lily, she'll ordr them to bend-over
Speaking of; if mechanically she's offered as a possible Love Interest, I really hope we get a different Single fae love interest offered at some point too.

I have no intention on trying to steal another persons girlfriend
netori is good
Hmm. I wonder if Kimmy would look hot in latex. :unsure:
she'd look better with nothing but MC on.

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
I haven't adjusted her body much because I like women with small to medium breasts (probably obvious given the characters appearances). I don't have any plans to adjust her bust size, I'm pretty happy with where she is now.

Interesting hearing the different perspectives people have though.

Faiza's kink is already out there and Kimmy is going for a different angle. There will be someone with a daddy kink, but it won't be those two. I think people will enjoy what I have planned for Kimmy regardless.

I'm not ready to talk about plans for the reveal yet. I'm pretty hesitant to say anything about main story spoilers.
How about a nickname system where the player gets to choose what the girls call them during lewds?

btw, loved the faiza scene, really put the game on the map for me personally :love:

Reactions: monk_56

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I wonder if Kimmy would look hot in latex. :unsure:
Now there's a wallpaper idea.

How about a nickname system where the player gets to choose what the girls call them during lewds?

btw, loved the faiza scene, really put the game on the map for me personally :love:
I have a nickname implemented with one character but it screws up gallery playback. Once that's fixed, I'll do more.

is xiao gonna be added as LI?
She is. The multiple endings tag is because there will be harem and solo endings with the main cast of girls. There will also be a solo ending if you wind up with no one.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
just for clarification, in the survey question: If you are on the Liliah path, do you prefer to sub or dom?

Do you mean if we like to sub / dom her or do you mean if WE are in the sub/dom position?

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes