satirious

Mar 15, 2021
I'll note here that I found some of the questions difficult to answer because I like to play all routes. :) So for questions like sub or dom I want to say both.
I have a primary save that I label the picky path and a collection of faction and fuck them all saves. I answered the questions with how my primary path is unfolding, because those are my more honest choices.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
That fucking faction question
Oh goddamn it!
If that becomes a major plot divergence, I know I'll end up juggling 16 different savepaths at least.
And that is without even making any LI decisions
o_O

Just to state this clearly here, Police faction isn't badly written or anything.
It only managed to get into my last place because the others seem that more interesting.
Dunno if letting us decide favorite LIs/factions is really giving you fair results, mayby try something like 1-10 rating of each next time.

Reactions: Belly97

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Oh goddamn it!
If that becomes a major plot divergence, I know I'll end up juggling 16 different savepaths at least.
o_O

Just to state this clearly here, Police faction isn't badly written or anything.
It only managed to get into my last place because the others seem that more interesting.
Dunno if letting us decide favorite LIs/factions is really giving you fair results, mayby try something like 1-10 rating of each next time.

I added in saying, I would like us to create our own Faction and to recruit our ladies/friends into it.

Reactions: bacienvu88

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
just for clarification, in the survey question: If you are on the Liliah path, do you prefer to sub or dom?

Do you mean if we like to sub / dom her or do you mean if WE are in the sub/dom position?
It means which one you'd prefer to do.

Oh goddamn it!
o_O

It's just seeing interest in each faction. Choices about faction will be very late game.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I chose the demons and cop factions as my favorites because Lucas is a cop and also because despite everything Liliah seems more trusthworthy than the vampires (and as a plus she is way hotter). Their connection to the voice makes them more shifty to me.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
It means which one you'd prefer to do.
I would assume the question was about which person is being sub or dom: MC or Liliah.

Wolfeszorn - the question says "do you prefer to sub or dom?" (emphasis added), so it's talking about the MC. Sub would be the MC being submissive to Liliah, and dom would be the MC turning the tables and dominating Liliah.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
The faction question was a little frustrating, because in each faction, there's someone I like more. Like, Police faction? I like Faiza a ton, and Jose is, well, just okay. Vamps? Grace is great, Natasha is... there. Demons? Lily is great, and Maz is there. Mages? Well, okay, the mages are the least favorite just because Ophelia hasn't been great yet, and we haven't really gotten to know any others well. So it was hard to rank the factions because of this.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I thought Samantha was off limits because MC and Jose are friends but seeing that question in the survey gives me hope :devilish:

If the only way to get her is for Jose to be killed off or something then my interest in her is lowered :KEK:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Anyone has a good answer for the main antagonist? I was tempted to write Vali, but as much as I dislike him, he doesn't seem to be able to do much without going through MC. And otherwise I have no clue. There is no one that really stands out so far.

Well, okay, the mages are the least favorite just because Ophelia hasn't been great yet, and we haven't really gotten to know any others well.
Qadira is of the Mage faction as well I think. And I quite like her.
I thought Samantha was off limits because MC and Jose are friends but seeing that question in the survey gives me hope :devilish:

If the only way to get her is for Jose to be killed off or something then my interest in her is lowered :KEK:
There is one very important choice about Jose and Samantha already.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes