7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Oh HEY Glasha, I know I have been quiet and YOU KNOW I am keeping things from you since you have KNOWN me most of my life, I am SO busy right now, but I am going to tell you EVERYTHING when I get home.
Alright, tomorrow I will.
Yup, tomorrow for SURE this time...
Oh, I am not telling her anything to PROTECT HER??
FROM WHAT...she is going to find out ANYWAY, and when she does, she will KNOW he blatantly LIED about every goddamned thing...oh THATS going to protect her for SURE huh, does she have a stainless steel heart by chance...yeah, I didn't think so>

That's called "USELESS Manufactured Drama" folks!
For FCK SAKE just tell her already, stop with the bullshit lies so they can carry on and figure out shit TOGETHER, like they ALWAYS HAVE!

"A LOT of crazy shit has happened in the last week, so sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up, and listen to everything, feel free to ask questions after I am done"...how difficult is THAT??

The MOST IMPORTANT being in his life...NOPE this is for the best I am SURE of it...the MC is behaving like a retarded penguin.

Mar 11, 2021

This is how Nat is going to look in game starting next update. She has the same base model, but I've changed the sliders a lot to get something I was happy with.

So let me know what you think here or on Discord! I'll make another post soon-ish for a Hope vote.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is a radical change. why? old and now looks norm.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
i kinda have to agree.... as much as i like the changes in her vamp form, ( i just wasn´t a fan of her hairstyle ) i hate the changes in her human form. Like...
just isn´t Nat anymore. Like... at all

Sure, she looks beautiful, but more as a completely new character.

Reactions: aragh and Belly97

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
i kinda have to agree.... as much as i like the changes in her vamp form, ( i just wasn´t a fan of her hairstyle ) i hate the changes in her human form. Like...
just isn´t Nat anymore. Like... at all

Sure, she looks beautiful, but more as a completely new character.
I like the new and improved version, at least here she resembles a woman, rather than an androgynous "Handsome" female.
The visual when Nat looks more masculine than the MC was disturbing, I kept expecting her to whip it out and prove hers was bigger than the MCs then screaming I TOLD you it was mtherfcker lol.

• Haha
Reactions: darlic

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
After that, I got a new mommy and wifey. Liliah was already pretty hot but for some reason she's more busty and thicker than I remember.

Speaking of looks. Maz also looked hotter too. Maybe it's because I haven't played the game in a bit. Or it's because she was wearing that tight suit and all that thickness of hers was tightly hidden within. Then again, I damn near wanted to fuck those demons in hell too. I might just be way too horny.
It could be the way the clothes fit maybe, but I haven't made any changes to Maz or Liliah's bodies. I'm happy with how they look.

The fae girl who we will likely be able to rescue is Lorna. She is not anyone's girlfriend that we know of. Clark's fae girlfriend is Danny, who we haven't seen. Lorna is Danny's cousin. (Unless I have wildly misread something, or am forgetting something important.)
You are correct. Clark's GF hasn't made an appearance.

this is a radical change. why? old and now looks norm.
I wasn't happy with how she looked and her appearance dominated a lot of the discussion about her. I'm much happier with it now.

I like the new and improved version, at least here she resembles a woman, rather than an androgynous "Handsome" female.
The visual when Nat looks more masculine than the MC was disturbing, I kept expecting her to whip it out and prove hers was bigger than the MCs then screaming I TOLD you it was mtherfcker lol.
Masculine women can be hot too.:cool:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I wasn't happy with how she looked and her appearance dominated a lot of the discussion about her. I'm much happier with it now.

TBBH, I didn't like Nat's looks. She felt like a very secondary character, which we know she isn't. Why do I say that?
Because her face was "almost" generic, the hair was particularly "meh".
Well, you only showed us the new face, but, I hope that her body has some adjustments too, her chest to hips ratio wasn't that interesting. But, maybe with the new face, she doesn't look that bad anymore.

Don't read me wrong tho... the "I didn't like" part, is more of a "I didn't like has much as", because she was still hot, simply not as hot as the other girls. Not as hot as her relevance in the story is.

Peace :)

Reactions: Belly97

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
My RL Tiny Dancer has 8% bodyfat on a 5'1" frame, compared to my 6'3" frame she looks thin, but stand-alone she is a slab of lean beef, she and I are solid and keep in shape, and while I clearly can appreciate a fit or muscular physique on a woman...having her look more masculine than the MC is again disturbing...especially with the visual I mentioned before lol

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
It could be the way the clothes fit maybe, but I haven't made any changes to Maz or Liliah's bodies. I'm happy with how they look.

You are correct. Clark's GF hasn't made an appearance.

OH HEy since I see you on the page, I mentioned something about the MC ritual-de-lo-habitual lying to everyone with a heartbeat, can we just end that arc now and have him be open as he always has been with the important people in his life?

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TBBH, I didn't like Nat's looks. She felt like a very secondary character, which we know she isn't. Why do I say that?
Because her face was "almost" generic, the hair was particularly "meh".
Well, you only showed us the new face, but, I hope that her body has some adjustments too, her chest to hips ratio wasn't that interesting. But, maybe with the new face, she doesn't look that bad anymore.

Don't read me wrong tho... the "I didn't like" part, is more of a "I didn't like has much as", because she was still hot, simply not as hot as the other girls. Not as hot as her relevance in the story is.

Peace :)
I haven't adjusted her body much because I like women with small to medium breasts (probably obvious given the characters appearances). I don't have any plans to adjust her bust size, I'm pretty happy with where she is now.

Interesting hearing the different perspectives people have though.

give kimmy and faiza daddy kinks and it's game over, easily best girls :devilish:
Faiza's kink is already out there and Kimmy is going for a different angle. There will be someone with a daddy kink, but it won't be those two. I think people will enjoy what I have planned for Kimmy regardless.

OH HEy since I see you on the page, I mentioned something about the MC ritual-de-lo-habitual lying to everyone with a heartbeat, can we just end that arc now and have him be open as he always has been with the important people in his life?
I'm not ready to talk about plans for the reveal yet. I'm pretty hesitant to say anything about main story spoilers.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I haven't adjusted her body much because I like women with small to medium breasts (probably obvious given the characters appearances). I don't have any plans to adjust her bust size, I'm pretty happy with where she is now.

I love breasts of all sizes, variety being the spice it is, are we going to see any love interests with larger breasts? Or is it capped at medium?

I'm not ready to talk about plans for the reveal yet. I'm pretty hesitant to say anything about main story spoilers.
I just hope that the lying isn't portrayed as having been the right choice. Bad enough that we weren't given the choice of telling anyone or not, but I REALLY don't want Glasha or any on the others, but Glasha especially, to take all these lies lying down. All the lies and secrets did nothing but put or loved ones in danger through their ignorance.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

LOL, you got me wrong, but it's my fault.

Her breasts were never an issue, I was mostly referring to her hips. I like breasts of every size, from tattoo to bazoongas. It's the hips that do it. Too narrow isn't really for me. I feel that Nat's are a bit too small. She would benefit of a bit more.

There, a new perspective for you :D

Peace :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Belly97 and darlic

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Oh you dont have to TELL us anything at all...just make that shiit stop real REAL soon please...like in the next update soon...yeah thats a pretty ideal time to slam on the brakes of that lying shiit.
Seriously though, its physically sickening for me to have to lie to anyone in RL, its not much better while immersed in a game.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
This update was the best. The scene with Lily just propelled her to the top along with Glasa.
Her scene was really hot.
Really glad she's finding her audience!

Please tell me that Kimmy is a closet Dominatrix! :D
MC "OOh yeah baby, whip those knees!" :p She isn't a dom, no matter how funny that might be.

LOL, you got me wrong, but it's my fault.

Her breasts were never an issue, I was mostly referring to her hips. I like breasts of every size, from tattoo to bazoongas. It's the hips that do it. Too narrow isn't really for me. I feel that Nat's are a bit too small. She would benefit of a bit more.

There, a new perspective for you :D

Peace :D
Hmm, I don't think I even have hip morphs. I'll do some investigating and see if I think it needs some adjusting.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes