Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I honestly didn't mind her original model, but her 'glamour' skin tone is odd in both versions. If it's about blending in, I'd have to think a woman with radioactive orange skin would draw way more attention than one who was a little pale.

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Am I the only one who likes her as is? She gives me Elvira vibes.
I think I prefer the old one. Especially in vamp form. Old Nat has more of a no-nonsense look, while new Nat leans more toward seductress. I think the old fits her personality better. Sure she can be a seductress as well, but her usual persona is pretty all-business-no-play.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

This is how Nat is going to look in game starting next update. She has the same base model, but I've changed the sliders a lot to get something I was happy with.

So let me know what you think here or on Discord! I'll make another post soon-ish for a Hope vote.

She looks so much better and hotter now. Before she was too gaunt and angular. Now she's all soft curves.

She's definitely moved up the rankings of attractiveness with this change. Crap, I think she's actually tying with Grace now!!

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
What content ya'll hoping for in the next drop boys?
Here is my 0.6 bucket list.

The first two are 6.0 specific: :WeSmart:

1) I wanna be able to either A) Save Anya or B) Get really fucking pissed at Liliath for being so half assed about it / or at bare minimum respectfully confront her about that.

2) Visit another crime scene.

These 5 I just want in every release :BootyTime:

1) Nail Kimmie to every surface in her apartment, perhaps traumatizing her shy roomie.

2) Have Vaesar do some cute non-sexual shit.

3) Fuck with Vali.

4) At least one bit of intrigue.

5) Wholesome Dom scene with Faiza.

Last edited:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Here is my 6.0 bucket list.

1) I wanna be able to either A) Save Anya or B) Get really fucking pissed at Liliath for being so half assed about it / or at bare minimum respectfully confront her about that.

1) Nail Kimmie to every surface in her apartment, perhaps traumatizing her shy roomie.

3) Fuck with Vali.

I just want a scene or two with the scary demon guards and denizens. Scary monster girls need love too.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Here is my 6.0 bucket list.

3) Fuck with Vali.

Can't really argue with that list. Except I'd rather Vali got exorcised completely than fucking with him.

Also add: Watch as Adam gets tormented in hell

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm late but I got around to playing this update. Vali wasn't having it at all with the MC flirting with Grace and Natasha. Almost gave that man a front row seat to watch his "sisters" get it on with "his son" as he put it. He was so disgusted by it, it had him about to vomit all over the place lol.

After that, I got a new mommy and wifey. Liliah was already pretty hot but for some reason she's more busty and thicker than I remember. I totally underestimated how sexy she would be without clothes and she turned me on even more than originally. The femdom was hot and I don't mind a little Dommy Mommy stuff but I like to dominate strong women even more. Putting Liliah in her place, sexually, was so hot.

Speaking of looks. Maz also looked hotter too. Maybe it's because I haven't played the game in a bit. Or it's because she was wearing that tight suit and all that thickness of hers was tightly hidden within. Then again, I damn near wanted to fuck those demons in hell too. I might just be way too horny.

Anyway, The MC's power is growing, as shown by the Natasha sparring match. Elowin gorgeous self looks to want another round. We got to learn more about the demons and devils from Liliah. Also learned more about hell too and how Liliah might be royalty of some kind. Though that was kind of obvious when she said her father was a devil, which is above demons. And then we ended it with our date with Faiza.

That's about it, for now, it was a great update. There was obviously more plot related stuff going on but I'll be replaying later because my memory was a bit lacking. Pour one out for the homie Adam though. He was just a siscon trying to do some family friendly activities. He even gave us his approval for his hot mom because he isn't into that milf shit. He was a real one. Also, yes, the ice cream was great. Thank you very much.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Speaking of; if mechanically she's offered as a possible Love Interest, I really hope we get a different Single fae love interest offered at some point too.

I have no intention on trying to steal another persons girlfriend
The fae girl who we will likely be able to rescue is Lorna. She is not anyone's girlfriend that we know of. Clark's fae girlfriend is Danny, who we haven't seen. Lorna is Danny's cousin. (Unless I have wildly misread something, or am forgetting something important.)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The fae girl who we will likely be able to rescue is Lorna. She is not anyone's girlfriend that we know of. Clark's fae girlfriend is Danny, who we haven't seen. Lorna is Danny's cousin.
I'm terrible at names, so I'll take your word for it. That being the case, I hope we get to bring them both home safe and sound.

• Haha
Reactions: Belly97 and monk_56

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
The fae girl who we will likely be able to rescue is Lorna. She is not anyone's girlfriend that we know of. Clark's fae girlfriend is Danny, who we haven't seen. Lorna is Danny's cousin. (Unless I have wildly misread something, or am forgetting something important.)
Right. I forgot about those details. Danny is just sick and went back to their family. So I should have written "Rescue Clark's fae girlfriend's cousin!".

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Damn! I really need to have coffee before playing new updates, for some reason I was certain that the Fae in captivity was Clark's girlfriend.........

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Damn! I really need to have coffee before playing new updates, for some reason I was certain that the Fae in captivity was Clark's girlfriend.........
That's what I thought!!!!

I don't even remember it ever being said that the fae's cousin was missing. We contacted the family of the missing girl and all that was said was that we were told that they hadn't seen her.

I've changed my mind back, the fae girl we've been seeing is the missing girl we've been looking for

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

I don't even remember it ever being said that the fae's cousin was missing. We contacted the family of the missing girl and all that was said was that we were told that they hadn't seen her.

I've changed my mind back, the fae girl we've been seeing is the missing girl we've been looking for
This is what I've been thinking as well!

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021

It is not crystal clear in the conversation with Clark to be honest. But Clark's girlfriend is definitely named Danny. And the one who needs rescue is Lorna.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes