Mar 11, 2021
Now i know who is Yrsa(but idk how to speak it in my language, Ursa or Irsa).

I wonder how events are progress, I would never have thought that the rejection of a relationship with Glasha would lead to a club. The author is really a genius, this is definitely one of the best stories in games here.

Reactions: monk_56

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I find Grace really hot in her goth vampire no glamor form.

Nat I'm not super into in either form at the moment

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Does having multiple partners only male orc thing or females do too?
Typically females do it too but Glasha isn't interested in it, never has been.

Dame Natasha really is ugly :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
Natasha will be getting a makeover next update, along with Hope (Adam's sister). Nat's revamped (heh) appearance will be shown on Patreon when I'm done. She won't be getting a new model, only a touch up.

Hope will be something my patrons can vote on because she needs a new model sadly.

It wouldn't surprise me if she is. She has had a long time to accumulate titles from all over the world. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How in gods name do you enable "Talk to other Guest" option ?
Refuse Maya when she asks you to play video games with her.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

This is how Nat is going to look in game starting next update. She has the same base model, but I've changed the sliders a lot to get something I was happy with.

So let me know what you think here or on Discord! I'll make another post soon-ish for a Hope vote.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

This is how Nat is going to look in game starting next update. She has the same base model, but I've changed the sliders a lot to get something I was happy with.

So let me know what you think here or on Discord! I'll make another post soon-ish for a Hope vote.

Uhm very interesting how she looks different, personally I like the first and the second pic, but the last with a darker skin and the purplish/darker hair is quite appealing too imho. :)

ninhoxp

Jan 19, 2020
I like the way she looks in the ancestor's memoirs. I always believed that she is pale because she is not eating well.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

She looks much better. Both as a pale skin vampire and under the glamour spell(?) in the last three pictures.(y)

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021

Hmm I like her as pale, but the darker skin on her doesn't look bad either especially in the last pic.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes