FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Those are not the same girl, no. Yasmina is with Zuzanna and Ivette. Nasreen is with Nasir and Yrsa. In addition to Vasaer of course.
I only played this for the first time today, but, I thought also that there was something wrong with that girl name.

Yasmina and Nasreen share the same model, hairdo, and skin color. Nasreen mentions conversations that happened with Yasmina without any Nasreen present making it clear she was there.

So, either Yasmina was turned into Nasreen, or, there was a mistake of some sort and the character formerly known has Yasmina is now Nasreen and will be fixed sometime later.

Peace :)

Reactions: PapaSnabes1

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Did i miss something? Vasaer's friend appears to have changed her name...

You are 100% correct, her name is Yasmina. This was a mistake that was on my list of things I needed to fix and I got distracted fixing a crash. I guess I never got back to it. I wrote this scene in the middle of the night and used the wrong tags. I have more playtesters now though, so I hope mistakes like this won't slip through anymore.

There is a correct way to play Mass Effect and it's Renegade to your enemies, Paragon to your friends and crew. :cool:
The best way to play IMO. Shep being a good guy to his friends and a beast to his enemies.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I actually enjoyed this.. now my question is... What does development looks like 1month 3 months ?

I always saw this and never touched it til now... and Truly enjoyed the story pretty well built but poor Anya lol

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Best girl debate? How about the best girl is the one with the most harmless teeth!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No tusks, no fangs, no sharp teeth...for reasons, you know! ;)

And no, retractable fangs don't go since we talkin' about a blood filled cavernous body!
That's right; only girlfriends who have completely removable teeth. Denture-wearers only!

• Haha
Reactions: kwazi

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I actually enjoyed this.. now my question is... What does development looks like 1month 3 months ?

I always saw this and never touched it til now... and Truly enjoyed the story pretty well built but poor Anya lol
I haven't settled on a schedule yet. My first two releases took two months but there were some complaints that the updates felt too short(which I agreed with). So I'm moving to meatier updates. This one took 4 months.

At the rate females keep showing up. Going need someone a pictured flow chat, like with Grandma's House or something.
A full ui overhaul including the codex was in my plans for this update but alas that fell through. The dude who was gonna do it took the money I gave him and ghosted. I didn't lose much, but it sucks. I'm going to try to find someone with a good reputation this time.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
If i choose to not get serious with Rosa will that close her route or MC will continue to have sex with her casually?

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
If i choose to not get serious with Rosa will that close her route or MC will continue to have sex with her casually?
If you chose not to get serious, then it'll be a one time encounter. She will turn you down afterward because her feelings got serious after the first romp, and you aren't willing to commit to more.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
BlackHandGames if you think it isn't too spoilery, please tell me, who's going to live in the New House? Glasha and Phoebe, who else? I'm on every path that I was given a option to...

Thanks (even if you don't want to say).

Peace :)

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Well, I promised a post when I finished 0.5, so here's that post. Since I'm not annoyed about the game and don't have a specific conclusion I'm headed toward, it's likely to be a bit more stream-of-consciousness rambling than some of my more thorough game take-downs I've posted elsewhere.

First off, I'll admit to jumping the gun regarding Lilith. I took a post at face value that, it turned out, significantly exaggerated the situation that actually happens in-game with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I enjoyed the Ophelia test, and ran through it several times to see all the scenes inside the test that weren't submissive. That there was a Clark option made me laugh, and I loved that the best defense the MC had was remembering the first time Darian showed him affection. I also quite appreciated that Ophelia liked being defied. That's gonna be a fun struggle to dominate her.

Red's cute, and it's a shame she's not interested in joining the harem, but I also appreciate that she's a character who does know what she wants, and that it isn't a manwhore like the MC. It'd be fun if there was an alternate path for her if the MC has been completely chaste up to that point other than the backstory, but that's a lot of work for a single character that almost no one will see. How could anyone possibly pass up all of the cuties seen so far throughout 0.1-0.4?

Nasir the Younger is a fascinating character, and I'm looking forward to seeing how things play out with him, his family, and the MC. Speaking of his family, there's definitely a messup with the names there.
I felt a bit bad about telling Faiza not to check in on Jose, since he's been a bro through and through... But he's also got a hot wife, and it's a harem game, so... Tough break, buddy.

Elowin's reaction to bumping into the MC was great, especially compared to the MC's own reaction. And perfect timing given she's angry at Fenvalur for something or other right at that time. I assume that's going to lead to some interesting conflict with murder-boy Urion, and his eventual exposure AS a murderer.

Let's see, what else. Molly and Beatrix are fun, and I'm looking forward to Beatrix's discovery that the MC has a harem, and thus may have no interest in being limited to just one goblin side piece. It was a good, light-hearted interlude between heavier scenes that did well to cut the tension a bit and bring things back down to ground again.

Another side note: Nice going, Kimmy, showing at least some of the goods to whet the appetite. And Yui's adorable, though we did see her in Patreon previews, so we knew that already. Definitely need to coax her out of her timid/scared nature, that's gonna be a lot of fun.

Oh, before I get to the best part, there's the Nat and Grace scenes, all of which were very good. I liked quite a lot that Grace uses a willing blood doll rather than an unwilling one. She just seems very sweet, and I want to protect her from everything. Nat's a lot less so, of course, but she's got her moments as well. Liz is a fun addition, I'm looking forward to seeing where her story goes.

So then we get to the best part.
--
So that's that. This release just reinforced that I was right to start supporting after 0.3 (IIRC), and cemented my decision even more so. Deeply satisfying, meaty, and consequential release, and yet it still makes me want more, like the best of them. Now back to waiting patiently for the next one, heh.

Oh, and I hate you, Blackhand. How the hell am I supposed to pick a Best Girl now, between Glasha, Faiza, and Lily?

ETA: Forgot about Adam. Farewell, you won't be missed, you pissant douchebag. I'll take REAL good care of your beloved and now-bereaved sister and mom for you.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Well, I promised a post when I finished 0.5, so here's that post. Since I'm not annoyed about the game and don't have a specific conclusion I'm headed toward, it's likely to be a bit more stream-of-consciousness rambling than some of my more thorough game take-downs I've posted elsewhere.

First off, I'll admit to jumping the gun regarding Lilith. I took a post at face value that, it turned out, significantly exaggerated the situation that actually happens in-game with her.
I enjoyed the Ophelia test, and ran through it several times to see all the scenes inside the test that weren't submissive. That there was a Clark option made me laugh, and I loved that the best defense the MC had was remembering the first time Darian showed him affection. I also quite appreciated that Ophelia liked being defied. That's gonna be a fun struggle to dominate her.

Red's cute, and it's a shame she's not interested in joining the harem, but I also appreciate that she's a character who does know what she wants, and that it isn't a manwhore like the MC. It'd be fun if there was an alternate path for her if the MC has been completely chaste up to that point other than the backstory, but that's a lot of work for a single character that almost no one will see. How could anyone possibly pass up all of the cuties seen so far throughout 0.1-0.4?

Nasir the Younger is a fascinating character, and I'm looking forward to seeing how things play out with him, his family, and the MC. Speaking of his family, there's definitely a messup with the names there.
I felt a bit bad about telling Faiza not to check in on Jose, since he's been a bro through and through... But he's also got a hot wife, and it's a harem game, so... Tough break, buddy.

Elowin's reaction to bumping into the MC was great, especially compared to the MC's own reaction. And perfect timing given she's angry at Fenvalur for something or other right at that time. I assume that's going to lead to some interesting conflict with murder-boy Urion, and his eventual exposure AS a murderer.

Let's see, what else. Molly and Beatrix are fun, and I'm looking forward to Beatrix's discovery that the MC has a harem, and thus may have no interest in being limited to just one goblin side piece. It was a good, light-hearted interlude between heavier scenes that did well to cut the tension a bit and bring things back down to ground again.

Another side note: Nice going, Kimmy, showing at least some of the goods to whet the appetite. And Yui's adorable, though we did see her in Patreon previews, so we knew that already. Definitely need to coax her out of her timid/scared nature, that's gonna be a lot of fun.

Oh, before I get to the best part, there's the Nat and Grace scenes, all of which were very good. I liked quite a lot that Grace uses a willing blood doll rather than an unwilling one. She just seems very sweet, and I want to protect her from everything. Nat's a lot less so, of course, but she's got her moments as well. Liz is a fun addition, I'm looking forward to seeing where her story goes.

--
So that's that. This release just reinforced that I was right to start supporting after 0.3 (IIRC), and cemented my decision even more so. Deeply satisfying, meaty, and consequential release, and yet it still makes me want more, like the best of them. Now back to waiting patiently for the next one, heh.

Oh, and I hate you, Blackhand. How the hell am I supposed to pick a Best Girl now, between Glasha, Faiza, and Lily?

ETA: Forgot about Adam. Farewell, you won't be missed, you pissant douchebag. I'll take REAL good care of your beloved and now-bereaved sister and mom for you.
My mannnnnnnnn! Awesome feedback. MOTHER OF ALL FEEDBACK even!

Almost no one mentioned Oph's stuff- so its cool to see someone really digging into it.

Faiza has been in my top 3 since 0.1 so it was a huge yes please for me when she was also a sub. Definitely caught me off guard. I also liked that she still seemed a little jealous and competitive about things- keeps the harem interesting; should be fun to see how that develops.

Hoping you can spin it where not only Qad- but also Halfia can get in on the action.

Kimmie is in the top 3 too so her stuff was fun. Also got Vaesar this release so all of my favorite gals got a bit of arc development. :D

Last edited:

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020

--

We'll see about adam. Lilith had some plans for him but I hope its goodbye and the sister and mom is for the take lol[/SPOILER]

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I would prefer to keep Adam alive and at the protagonist side if possible. Rather trust him than someone that Veli says is trustworthy and keeps mistaking Lucas with the annoying ghost.

Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes