MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Hey the demonesses deserve some love too. :love:

Seriously, everyone on the mystical side of the story is so shady i am inclined to side with the demons here. They are hotter (specially Liliah) and at least i already know to expect a betrayal. Plus they are not cold and clammy.

And Vali too, first opportunity i am shuting down that smartass. :devilish:

ps: don't mind the wings or the fiery eyes but watch out for those claws Liliah. :ROFLMAO:
In settings of fantasy like this I tend to trust the Hell denizens more because of how they tend to portray their laws and stuff (specially when you separate Devils (lawful) and Demons (chaotic)). Like I know that if Liliah says that she wants to protect (and cuddle) the MC, she is going to do it and nothing will stop her.

Hell, I trust Liliah more than Vali at this point

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
In settings of fantasy like this I tend to trust the Hell denizens more because of how they tend to portray their laws and stuff (specially when you separate Devils (lawful) and Demons (chaotic)). Like I know that if Liliah says that she wants to protect (and or cuddle) the MC, she is going to do it and nothing will stop her.

Fuck Vali. The quicker we get that fucker out, the better. I don't trust him and always do the opposite of what he wants. Unless it works in my favor.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, there already is a girl (Yrsa) that you can currently only get with if you reject both Phoebe and Glasha. But who in their right mind would do that?
Not that was a surprise. Had no idea about that. :unsure:

In settings of fantasy like this I tend to trust the Hell denizens more because of how they tend to portray their laws and stuff (specially when you separate Devils (lawful) and Demons (chaotic)). Like I know that if Liliah says that she wants to protect (and cuddle) the MC, she is going to do it and nothing will stop her.

I still think Vali wants to take over Lucas body and even if the vampires fancy him (Lucas) they are still too connected to the damn spirit for me to trust them completely.
If Liliah wants to take over her father's realm with the help of Lucas magic i won't mind so long she can also help shut down Vali. Plus she is hotter. :love::p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Not that was a surprise. Had no idea about that. :unsure:

I still think Vali wants to take over Lucas body and even if the vampires fancy him (Lucas) they are still too connected to the damn spirit for me to trust them completely.
If Liliah wants to take over her father's realm with the help of Lucas magic i won't mind so long she can also help shut down Vali. Plus she is hotter. :love::p
Who is Lucas? I only know Marcus.... :p Should say MC ;p

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Please keep Red away from MC. It is great to have a character who sees MC for what he is: a manwhore and doesn't want him because of it. Although it could be interesting to get a scene with her if you haven't had sex with any other girl before. :D
Now there's an idea I hadn't considered. :p

I'm also pretty confused about the whole human(?) mage persecution by the crown while we are working for a government agency that has a special secret branch for the supernatural. I guess the vampires pulled some strings. First I though they were only pretending to be from the government but I guess that's been confirmed by now.
The vamps have massively infiltrated some agencies, yes. There'll be more info about why MC seems to be slipping under the radar next update.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
The vamps have massively infiltrated some agencies, yes. There'll be more info about why MC seems to be slipping under the radar next update.
So more of Elowin and her murderer colleague next update?
And speaking of that Urion* guy, I don't believe for one second that he won't look at Lucas's file despite his promise.

* Please tell me that all his colleagues call him Urine behind his back.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Great. Freaking. Update. Full stop.

However BlackHandGames you better have Anya rescued very soon!
I...er...the game needs a redhead! ;) :LOL:

I am pleased with the amount of Kimmy content even though there can never be enough of that.
And her roommate Yui is adorable in how she's hiding behind the couch. Is she a Kitsune?

Oh and the boob ice cream parlor had me laughing. That and how there was choices about
how usefull or a friend Adam is only to have him beheaded almost right after that. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56 and darlic

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well Hello there... it seems I have a few friends here... nice nice... Any advice before I dive in?

Peace :D

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Lily is best girl, will not be hearing any other views out. Thicc demon lady
Sure, that same devil lady (FYI...she is not a demon) will most likely rip MC's dick off, and kill him as she cum's hard.

screenshot0001.png

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So more of Elowin and her murderer colleague next update?
And speaking of that Urion* guy, I don't believe for one second that he won't look at Lucas's file despite his promise.

* Please tell me that all his colleagues call him Urine behind his back.
Yes, more of both of them next update. It'll have the set up for Elowin making her way back into MC's life.

you better have Anya rescued very soon!
I...er...the game needs a redhead! ;) :LOL:
When the time is right :p

I am pleased with the amount of Kimmy content even though there can never be enough of that.
And her roommate Yui is adorable in how she's hiding behind the couch. Is she a Kitsune?
Yep, she is.

Sure, that same devil lady (FYI...she is not a demon) will most likely rip MC's dick off, and kill him as she cum's hard.
He'd die doing what he loved. ;)

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
How can you unlock the scene with Yrsa normally?
Does it need MC's relationship with Glasha to be bad or something?

It's strange because other than the sex scene, the scene in the gallery also included some context about some characters and a dialogue between Maz and Lilly that doesn't seem to only affect that path. So it seems you miss quite a lot of info if you are not on this route.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes