Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Holy shit. Thank goodness I read your comment. I was wondering the same thing as several here.

But I wanted to make sure before choosing a route. I have a weakness for 'loving dommy' type femdom and it seems to me that Lilah's route may go that way, but I wanted to make sure and ask.

If you don't mind answering, will her femdom route be of this style? Femdom obviously where she is the dominant one but that instead of verbally humiliating, she is loving and caring and that there is actually love in the relationship rather than seeing the MC as a walking dildo. I'm all in for BDSM, Body Worship and Golden Shower as long as she is loving and affectionate. That's would very yummy.

The scene in this update struck me as this style. Liliah showed that she likes to dominate and at the same time showed affection and concern for the MC. I'd love it so fucking much if that were the case. I'd have no problem choosing the maledom route, but, you know, I'm more attracted to her femdom route.

I know I wrote "loving" and "affectionate" a lot, but there are very few games with this style of femdom, so I'm worried and excited at the same time. Sorry. :HideThePain:
Took me a minute to straighten out my answer to this question, but here we go. I'll try to be clear with what I mean. Her route will be a loving dom, yes (same for maledom). This is especially true if you take the Succubi path, because then you'll have the option to dom them together (or she'll cheer you on if you've turned off F/F content).

For me personally, I don't think it'd make much sense to have a non-loving dom style relationship with Lily. Also, since this is a harem game, having a hard dom who "sees MC as a walking dildo" would clash with every other route in a really bad way. It'd just end up being Lily's harem at that point.

I'll try to lay out what will happen on both routes here:

1. Fem-Dom - She treats you like you need her protection. It'll be somewhat similar to the way you're treated by her right now, but with added benefits.

2. Male-Dom - She's more powerful than you and she knows it, but she's willing to let you take the reigns. She wants to see what you're truly capable of.

In both of these routes, she will develop genuine affection for you (provided you don't play like an asshat and make her hate you). So no, you don't need to worry about her taking over MC's life and making him into her bitch. It's not going to happen that way because I find that kind of story to be boring. I don't want to write it.

Anyway, I hope my short novel has answered any questions you might have :p

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
How can you unlock the scene with Yrsa normally?
Does it need MC's relationship with Glasha to be bad or something?

It's strange because other than the sex scene, the scene in the gallery also included some context about some characters and a dialogue between Maz and Lilly that doesn't seem to only affect that path. So it seems you miss quite a lot of info if you are not on this route.
You can't unlock that scene unless you are not on Glasha's path. You'll meet her later in the story if you are on Glasha's path.

No matter which path you take, you're going to miss some info. I want to keep things fresh for people who enjoy playing different routes. You won't miss anything that would screw you over though. Anything that is main plot important will show up later.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Took me a minute to straighten out my answer to this question, but here we go. I'll try to be clear with what I mean. Her route will be a loving dom, yes (same for maledom). This is especially true if you take the Succubi path, because then you'll have the option to dom them together (or she'll cheer you on if you've turned off F/F content).

For me personally, I don't think it'd make much sense to have a non-loving dom style relationship with Lily. Also, since this is a harem game, having a hard dom who "sees MC as a walking dildo" would clash with every other route in a really bad way. It'd just end up being Lily's harem at that point.

I'll try to lay out what will happen on both routes here:

1. Fem-Dom - She treats you like you need her protection. It'll be somewhat similar to the way you're treated by her right now, but with added benefits.

2. Male-Dom - She's more powerful than you and she knows it, but she's willing to let you take the reigns. She wants to see what you're truly capable of.

In both of these routes, she will develop genuine affection for you (provided you don't play like an asshat and make her hate you). So no, you don't need to worry about her taking over MC's life and making him into her bitch. It's not going to happen that way because I find that kind of story to be boring. I don't want to write it.

Anyway, I hope my short novel has answered any questions you might have :p
That's very interesting and this make it worth to try both routes, if the Femdom route was the type where she dominates you through humiliation that would have clashed with what you wrote so far.
I mean the MC is not the type to suddenly become a sub ( not that I find it wrong, but in the right context of course), and that could have happened only if he was mentally broken by Liliah, but that would have ruined the story flow, so having a loving fendom relations is better in this case imho.
So thank you for the clarification, I will surely try both. :) (y)

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
You can't unlock that scene unless you are not on Glasha's path. You'll meet her later in the story if you are on Glasha's path.

No matter which path you take, you're going to miss some info. I want to keep things fresh for people who enjoy playing different routes. You won't miss anything that would screw you over though. Anything that is main plot important will show up later.
So we can assume that the ward that hit MC when having sex with Yrsa is going to trigger later in the story as well?

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021

Fresh...FRESH??! More like dagger to the heart, who would take that by giving up Glasha :D Only the scum of the earth would do that :p You know she can kick your ass, she knows she can kick your ass, hell the random guy down the street knows she can kick your ass.

Yet she loving, submissive to you(So long you respect her), and doting...for an Orc. Who want's to give that up?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
There is also Glasha, the muscle woman. :love:
NOW we are talking best girl!!!!!!!!!

FRESH THIS!
crotch.gif

not on Glasha's path......god damn devs and their god damn ideas..........

• Haha
Reactions: The Grifter

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Best girl debate? How about the best girl is the one with the most harmless teeth!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No tusks, no fangs, no sharp teeth...for reasons, you know! ;)

And no, retractable fangs don't go since we talkin' about a blood filled cavernous body!

On a more serious note: I can't yet decide on a best girl here.
But a non Glasha path makes no sense at freaking all.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Yet she loving, submissive to you(So long you respect her), and doting...for an Orc. Who want's to give that up?
Not sure if I would call Glasha submissive, even if she lets MC do more or less whatever. To quote MC: "only if it's framed as a request. She doesn't do well with demands"

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
I agree. The premice of the game is that you are with Glasha for 15+ years, until the end like they say. That makes literraly no sense to even have an option to dump her, especially since it's pretty much what Phoebe does to you both and get dumped for (by me at least). WHen i hear her explanation, that she was a jealous and a schemer that basically wanted to break you and Glasha up since day 1 to have you for herself and THEN this update you find out, as Glasha pointed, that she LIED even with her explanation, i am really glad i got the opportunity to dump her PERMANENTLY this time.

My opinons about this uptade: it's actually pretty good overall. I like that the factions are starting to get fleshed out more so i can judge them and start to make a choice towards which to go for, if indeed we are eventually to make a choice for one. It reinforces even more all those races and themes borrowed directly from DnD and VtM. Please no furry or furry transformations or animal sexual shit.

-Vampires: I tought they were ok originally, but they dropped this update. After the reveal that Vali basically only ever used women to get more power or for alliances and never really loved/like any of them, they basically just were tools for Vali to ensure his come back. I think Natasha is kinda meh for me and is just trying to Ventrue her way to more power. Grace is ok but quick to jump the Mc's bones even though at the start she tells you MC didn't like her and she was scared.

-Ophelia's group: Don't really like her. I think it's because for me she has almost the same model as another girl in a different VN (that keeps promising and delaying updates for 1+ year) that i didn't really like.

-The elves and (inquisition/investigators?) office: As in most rpg's, the are alledgedly lawful good, but are just zealots that will include evil to get to their goals. That dude just randomly going after all those peoples and killing them, from what i gathered, all the time, and always justifying it with i was defending myslef is kinda BS. I just have to wait and see how the story will evolve, them finding out and dealing with it, or just being ok with it. Not to much information on them yet, but the characters didn't really piqued my curiosity.

-Lilith: Ok, you got me. She's the #2 spot now. Her character is growing on me and her sex scene was pretty cool. Contrary to most people here, i think playing a bit on the pain aspect was awesome, there's not a lot VN's that include that aspect. Maybe as the bond gets deeper, they will also exchange spiritual energy, like a succubus drain, but both give and take. The choice to subtly be able to alter the interactions by having some control some times is great. I also like that the domination aspects are not centered on humiliation or rape or torture, it's kinda meh to me. The negatives is that I find that there is too much indecision on how she is built to please forum complainers. Do it as you envision her, and for people so scared of femdom or XYZ, fuck'em, it's your charaters, your story and i'll roll with whatever happens. She should't heal the MC's cuts. Let him explain it to Glasha. As for Maz, i don't really care. For me she doesn't really serves any purpose.

-The separated soul one: If it is indeed some powerful dude trying to one-up Satan, or whomever the head Devil is, it is yet another person to add to factions that want the MC's power for themselves. All we know is that for now it's purpose is to delay the Anya situation resolution and make it that no other group can reach her for peobably a couple more updates to establish how or what the other faction are gonna offer as help to the MC.

-The side characters: They were ok, but i'm not that interested in them too much. I know as a harem game you need a certain amount of females and it is ok, but i am more of a less is best type. 2 to 4 is enough for me. Faiza was weird to me, transfor ing from a shy type girl to an all out cumslut and sleeping with the Mc right away, but she is in the ok category. Kimmy seems fun and her scenes are decent. That Zuzanna chick i didn't like too much, i guess it's both attitude and model and i don't think she's gonna make the cut :p

-The household: Glasha is still #1. When a game introduce you to being already in a long term good standing relationship, i roll with it, because it's the game and it literally makes no sense to dump or show no interest around what the game is built upon. One con though, is that those blowjob scenes are getting repetitive. She's been with you forever and she's in the group that doesn't do much with you, it makes no sense. It should be already established what stuff they like or don't and have all kind of fully fledged and established sex life. Like Glasha lifting or pinning the MC against the wall, maybe outdoor public stuff while hiding because Glasha seems to get off people seeing them or seeing other people. Vasaer, i like her too. I guess she's the shy virgin girl trope and will be a great replacement for Phoebe. As for Phoebe, fuck Phoebe. In her flashback origin story, she has the body of a kid with a 45 years old head that smokes and i will never be able to un-see that haha. Even ,moreso that as a non-banner girl she already in so many sex scenes. I picked everyone but her and still have i think 4 scenes blocked, with one being i assume the dump everyone to get girl.

In my optimal personal canon save, it will be Glasha, Lilith and Vasaer, maybe Kimmy, and i will work hard on a method that if Lilith wants me, she's gonna have to work hard on making MC and Glasha immortal forever together and then she can be a side girl to us. I am pleasantly satisfied with this update. I discovered this game a couple months ago by clicking some random forum poster links while looking for new games and i think it's good. I am of the group on this forum that likes stories over 15 randomly inserted sex scenes per updates (not too much into mindless fuckfest, especially harem fuckfest where every girls throw herself at you, but well placed scenes are great) and can't wait for the next one too see the progression of the plot and to impregnate Glasha with twins.

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Not sure if I would call Glasha submissive, even if she lets MC do more or less whatever. To quote MC: "only if it's framed as a request. She doesn't do well with demands"
aka, treating her with Respect, she knows(Most the readers) are going want to be the Dom...she breaking the 4th Wall!

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Best girl debate? How about the best girl is the one with the most harmless teeth!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No tusks, no fangs, no sharp teeth...for reasons, you know! ;)

And no, retractable fangs don't go since we talkin' about a blood filled cavernous body!

On a more serious note: I can't yet decide on a best girl here.
Pussy..... :p

notanhiro

Jul 29, 2017
this game has a pretty good story, just wish the anya storyline would finally reach some kind of resolution since it seemed to be so urgent lol

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Breaking up with Glasha is like playing Mass Effect Trilogy going full renegade. Think less than 10% of people playing did that, but the option is there for anyone who wants to see. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I don't want to enter into a Best girl fight. Because if I did Glasha would win, and I don't want anyone to lose.

I took a while to play this because somehow I made a correlation with Necrophilia and that was NOT happening. The name send my brain that way and well...

In the end I loved the game, love the story and the girls, all of them really.

May I ask if there's a schedule for the updates?

Peace :)

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018

I took a while to play this because somehow I made a correlation with Necrophilia and that was NOT happening. The name send my brain that way and well...

Yeah most fantasy lore gives necromancers a bad rep.
And when you listen to Vali, rightly so, I guess.

On the other hand, nothing is worse than sparkling vampires.
Or brooding teenage vampires writing diaries! Urgh...but I digress.

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yeah most fantasy lore gives necromancers a bad rep.
And when you listen to Vali, rightly so, I guess.

On the other hand, nothing is worse than sparkling vampires.
Or brooding teenage vampires writing diaries! Urgh...but I digress.
But horny vampiresses is another story entirely... I know, I know... :D

Peace :)

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes