Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
BlackHandGames if you think it isn't too spoilery, please tell me, who's going to live in the New House? Glasha and Phoebe, who else? I'm on every path that I was given a option to...

Thanks (even if you don't want to say).

Peace :)
Right now it'll be Glasha, Phoebe, Vasaer, and Rosa (minus any you aren't in a relationship with). Others will move in later. Also, if you broke up with Glasha but you are pursuing Vasaer, she'll move in later.

Thanks for taking the time to give an in depth reply. I really appreciate that you chose to give the content a shot to see for yourself if you like it.

Reading in depth feedback that someone gives where they notice the little details you worked hard to sprinkle in is really gratifying too. So thanks for taking the time to write it all out, I enjoyed reading it.

Also, so everyone knows I've sorted the name situation. It's a holdover from when I planned bro and sis to be named Nasir and Nasreen. In the end I decided that it might be confusing since they are so similar and changed the sisters name to Yasmina. I'll do my best to make sure it doesn't happen again.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Right now it'll be Glasha, Phoebe, Vasaer, and Rosa (minus any you aren't in a relationship with). Others will move in later. Also, if you broke up with Glasha but you are pursuing Vasaer, she'll move in later.
Thank you kindly.

I'm on those paths, and a few more I think... Adding to that Maz (that will be a fun time to explain) it's looking like a Candy Shop.

I hope all the girls will "get along" as Glasha and Phebes. ::Wink wink nudge nudge::

Peace :D

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I was worried thats what it was. Welp, I'll make the bad boy save the one to reject her. Thanks for the help! As a completionist even in other games, this was so annoying haha.
You will get Yrsa scenes on the sane path (the one that didn't reject Glasha) eventually, but yeah, for gallery completion. That said, you can also unlock it with the gallery unlocker or directly via console, though both of those miss the context.

Reactions: Motion11

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
You will get Yrsa scenes on the sane path (the one that didn't reject Glasha) eventually, but yeah, for gallery completion. That said, you can also unlock it with the gallery unlocker or directly via console, though both of those miss the context.
And for that scene context is pretty important.

Reactions: monk_56 and Tiur

Azfar

Apr 16, 2018
And for that scene context is pretty important.
Yeah watching it in the gallery, there's quite a lot that happens. Not just why he was there but the wards and everything, I may just need to make a separate save just to get the context and the future scenes connected to it.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
There is a Gallery Unlocker gang. Right on page one, so you never have to breakup with Glasha...gasp.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes