bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Red having any content is a huge maybe. I'll only add it if enough people wanted it and it's likely that a different minor girl would lose their planned content in that case. My main focus is always going to be the core cast of girls.
Please keep Red away from MC. It is great to have a character who sees MC for what he is: a manwhore and doesn't want him because of it. Although it could be interesting to get a scene with her if you haven't had sex with any other girl before. :D

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It seems I have found my people
View attachment 2394207
There was actually a poll on Patreon and Kimmy's roommate won. I voted for something else. But, eh. It is what it is. I loved the guard and the first one we met in Hell.
Hey the demonesses deserve some love too. :love:

Seriously, everyone on the mystical side of the story is so shady i am inclined to side with the demons here. They are hotter (specially Liliah) and at least i already know to expect a betrayal. Plus they are not cold and clammy.

And Vali too, first opportunity i am shuting down that smartass. :devilish:

ps: don't mind the wings or the fiery eyes but watch out for those claws Liliah. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Please keep Red away from MC. It is great to have a character who sees MC for what he is: a manwhore and doesn't want him because of it. Although it could be interesting to get a scene with her if you haven't had sex with any other girl before. :D
That would be almost like a secret route you can only achieve on New Game+. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Choosing the maledom options puts you on the path towards maledom, but it won't happen all at once. It wouldn't make any sense for the narrative.

Once you start progressing down her route, you're going to have a lot of choices in her route about stuff you like/don't like, and there won't be any punishment for choosing not to do something.

As far as getting more intense, that's only if you choose to do so. You don't have to do that and you will be able to push back against her. What I mean by "more intense" is stuff like BDSM, Body Worship, Golden shower content, etc. This isn't going to turn into a femdom focused game.

Even in the most subby route, MC isn't going to behave like her bitch boy. His personality doesn't really allow for that.
Holy shit. Thank goodness I read your comment. I was wondering the same thing as several here.

But I wanted to make sure before choosing a route. I have a weakness for 'loving dommy' type femdom and it seems to me that Lilah's route may go that way, but I wanted to make sure and ask.

If you don't mind answering, will her femdom route be of this style? Femdom obviously where she is the dominant one but that instead of verbally humiliating, she is loving and caring and that there is actually love in the relationship rather than seeing the MC as a walking dildo. I'm all in for BDSM, Body Worship and Golden Shower as long as she is loving and affectionate. That's would very yummy.

The scene in this update struck me as this style. Liliah showed that she likes to dominate and at the same time showed affection and concern for the MC. I'd love it so fucking much if that were the case. I'd have no problem choosing the maledom route, but, you know, I'm more attracted to her femdom route.

I know I wrote "loving" and "affectionate" a lot, but there are very few games with this style of femdom, so I'm worried and excited at the same time. Sorry. :HideThePain:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Well, there already is a girl (Yrsa) that you can currently only get with if you reject both Phoebe and Glasha. But who in their right mind would do that?
Not me! lol, I'll never give up Glasha. I could see myself giving up Pheobe(After that backstory reveal though...not sure I could).

Before all the Man Children, run and scream about her. She's human and makes mistakes. She was probably very influenced by her mother and had a weak moment and caved in(We've all been the in some scenario with something). Her mother snatched her up and took her away(metaphorically, cuz she was probably string pulling behind the scenes).

But time heals all wounds eventually and she probably realized what she did was not right thing for her and is now back trying prove the mistake she did and is trying show Glasha & you she is very sorry for it all.

Real actual man, would actually try accept that and see how it goes. Everyone deserves a second chance(Less they are cheaters, she didn't cheat, she just left).

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Not me! lol, I'll never give up Glasha. I could see myself giving up Pheobe(After that backstory reveal though...not sure I could).
Definitely not in my main playthrough, but I could maybe see myself doing an exclusive Faiza run. Besides, doing that gives some interesting info on some important characters.
But time heals all wounds eventually and she probably realized what she did was not right thing for her and is now back trying prove the mistake she did and is trying show Glasha & you she is very sorry for it all.
And the biggest proof is how quickly Phoebe & Glasha forgive each other.

Reactions: Tiur

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Well, there already is a girl (Yrsa) that you can currently only get with if you reject both Phoebe and Glasha. But who in their right mind would do that?
Blackhand's already stated she'll show up and be an option later for those who are on the paths you mentioned. She just showed up earlier in the instance you describe. So she's not one of those NG+ only types.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Blackhand's already stated she'll show up and be an option later for those who are on the paths you mentioned. She just showed up earlier in the instance you describe. So she's not one of those NG+ only types.
Yeah. That is why I wrote "currently". It is pretty obvious she is going to be in the story more considering who her girlfriend is.

Dr Huge Vee

Nov 18, 2021
Hey guys quick question?

is this game has music or sound?

or is it because of the compressed version that my game only has main menu music but in game not a single sound

BLACKHAND GAMES your game is Awesome man but seriously without music and sound it feels like empty ( or i don't know only my game has this problem)

Last edited:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Well just because Red doesn't want to join the harem doesn't have to mean she isn't down for a one night stand in the right circumstances.

Interesting decision whether you have Fazia look into your buddy or not? Since I trusted him earlier and got the book from him I choose to cover for him.

I'm also pretty confused about the whole human(?) mage persecution by the crown while we are working for a government agency that has a special secret branch for the supernatural. I guess the vampires pulled some strings. First I though they were only pretending to be from the government but I guess that's been confirmed by now.

Reactions: Belly97

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

Before all the Man Children, run and scream about her. She's human and makes mistakes. She was probably very influenced by her mother and had a weak moment and caved in(We've all been the in some scenario with something). Her mother snatched her up and took her away(metaphorically, cuz she was probably string pulling behind the scenes).

Real actual man, would actually try accept that and see how it goes. Everyone deserves a second chance(Less they are cheaters, she didn't cheat, she just left).
I believe in second chances, but, that chick doesn't. She took off without word for years. Then she comes back and blames the MC for her leaving. She knew what kind orf person he was. She signed up for that rodeo at the start. She also never talked to the MC before she left. Maybe they could've worked it out at that time. But, no. She comes back years later and wants to get back together and the only reason she has is that her leaving was the MC's fault. Nah. Fuck her. She's got nothing coming.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I believe in second chances, but, that chick doesn't. She took off without word for years. Then she comes back and blames the MC for her leaving. She knew what kind orf person he was. She signed up for that rodeo at the start. She also never talked to the MC before she left. Maybe they could've worked it out at that time. But, no. She comes back years later and wants to get back together and the only reason she has is that her leaving was the MC's fault. Nah. Fuck her. She's got nothing coming.
You really are a black or white kind of guy aren't you? ;) Come on, everybody deserves a second chance (well, there are exceptions of course), she's sorry for what she did and her and Glasha are working things out :)

And yes, I know I'm trying to convince a wall that water isn't wet here :)

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Fantastic game, have not played this since 0.1, great gem and lot of content, hopefully we will see it finished. Loving all the girls, with all this monster diversity i wish at least one was trans, i thought Liz was but looking at the tags here, no such luck.

Reactions: Belly97

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You really are a black or white kind of guy aren't you? ;) Come on, everybody deserves a second chance (well, there are exceptions of course), she's sorry for what she did and her and Glasha are working things out :)

And yes, I know I'm trying to convince a wall that water isn't wet here :)
There is grey and mutli-colors in the world. I see them all. But, no word for years? No. She's got nothing coming. She could be on fire and I wouldn't piss on her to put her out. I'd grab a bag of marshmallows and roast them over her open flames. :devilish:

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes