sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Very nice update, and enough content that the waiting is worth it.
Appreciate we getting an in-game choice in who is going on top with Liliah.
And yeah, codex-entries for people could use some pictures so it is easier remember who was who aside from our favorites girls.
Also why do I have the sinking feeling that Adam is going to come back as an even more annoying Troublemagnet after this?

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Still confused about reluctant & eager path. What are the differences between them?
So far it seems flavor about how willingly the MC spends time on studying magic/lore offscreen?
If it stays just that, I'd guess we'll get a bit more 'own' knowledge and maybe won't need someone else handholding MC on every little move regarding more common magic later.
Or maybe being overeager will instead fuck something up , who knows.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
em, is it me or writing gone complete downhill this update? those dialogues really painful to read, especially that whole sequence with vamp girls in HQ, it never was the case before
It was definitely a bit too heavy text-wise at times. But I wouldn't classify this as a complete downhill update

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Fantastic work BlackHandGames Though if you don't give us some Kimmy & Glasha action soon, there could be a riot, lol :)

I am all for you introducing potential LIs for our Harem, especially with us getting a bigger home. But there still so many we have not, that we've not got to invest more time into.

Getting our Queen Bee, Glasha preggos...and Pheobe...and Faize...and Kimmy...and, well you see the point lol. Also not sure how you do your Vampire lore, if it's bitten to make new vamps or Vamps can have kids as pureborn or combo of both, but if have option, gotta get Grace/Nat preggos :p

But honestly, it was nice update to get stuff sorted out and things set up for future things. I'm really stoked to find out more about our parents and if we can cast more magic types. Like Healing Magic! :D

Keep up the great work, this in my top 5 fav stories here.

Side note: Am I the only wanna want's to bang the various other "Scary" demons we saw down in Hell there? Succubi are fine and all, but I do love me some actual "MONSTER" girl banging, the not so pretty.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Great update!

Choosing the maledom options puts you on the path towards maledom, but it won't happen all at once. It wouldn't make any sense for the narrative.

Once you start progressing down her route, you're going to have a lot of choices in her route about stuff you like/don't like, and there won't be any punishment for choosing not to do something.

As far as getting more intense, that's only if you choose to do so. You don't have to do that and you will be able to push back against her. What I mean by "more intense" is stuff like BDSM, Body Worship, Golden shower content, etc. This isn't going to turn into a femdom focused game.

Even in the most subby route, MC isn't going to behave like her bitch boy. His personality doesn't really allow for that.
Sounds like a pretty good way to handle that. Liliah is really the only character that it makes sense for MC to be submissive with. Being sub with Ophelia is just strange.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Great update!

Sounds like a pretty good way to handle that. Liliah is really the only character that it makes sense for MC to be submissive with. Being sub with Ophelia is just strange.

Don't be silly, Glasha is the best at EVERYTHING!

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
It was definitely a bit too heavy text-wise at times. But I wouldn't classify this as a complete downhill update
well, i don't mind amount of text, if you wanna do a lore dump - just do it however you like, but - blushing vampires, stuttering demons, cringy attempts at flirting, MC behaving like retardet teen in heat, even dialogues in general feels translated and badly constructed... it kinda stands out from usual level of writing
now, it mostly true for first half of the update, it gets better afterwards, but i wonder what the hell happened there

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Thank you for the little bit of Kimmy content. It was good to see her again, even if it's just a quick scene. Looking forward to MC's date with her!

I agree with JJDrakken about the demons in the hell realm. I'd love to show some affection for them, even if it's minor. Be the weird human who has them all aflutter when he's there. There may need to be a scene when a minor demon takes advantage of that and MC puts them in their place, so having them fear him and be seduced by him at the same time. The succubus training also sounds interesting, but I can easy go without if it's just mindless sex.

Fiaza and her cousin are an interesting dynamic. I could easily see both being comfortable sharing, but I also won't be surprised if we have to choose between them.

I adore the addition of Red and how she's absolutely not going to join the harem because she knows she'd be too jealous. Just having a "normal" person to compare against is great.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
What a great harem title. I really enjoyed replaying this, remembering how much content this project has (many hours of play, in a small downloadable package). And I really liked the character facial expressions, and creative looking demon's and monster's...a great use of the Ren'py assets.

I am looking forward to more content from this developer. Thank you for sharing your work.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Detective Necro [v0.5] [BlackHandGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,09 GB / 516 MB - DetectiveNecro-0.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,05 GB / 481 MB - DetectiveNecro-0.5-mac-crunched.zip
= ~47,3% of the original size, image quality 80%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes