weezal

Jul 5, 2022
In the conversation with ophelia the “respond politely” option is blanked out does anybody know what variable caused that?

Reactions: monk_56

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Wait did I miss the second one or are they in the new update?
They are in the newest update in the ice cream shop like Wolf said.

Hopefully it won't cut out too much content turning Liliah down. Been burned too many times to trust the 'light femdom' argument.
You lose access to most succubi content and Maz's route is closed forever. Also, what do you mean by light femdom argument? I'm not sure what you meant and I don't want to misinterpret.

In the conversation with ophelia the “respond politely” option is blanked out does anybody know what variable caused that?
You have to flirt submissively with her to unlock that response.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
You lose access to most succubi content and Maz's route is closed forever. Also, what do you mean by light femdom argument? I'm not sure what you meant and I don't want to misinterpret.
I would assume they mean how, in a lot of games that include a character claimed to only have 'light femdom', the femdom character tends to get more dominant and aggressive over the course of the game's updates, and starts humiliating, demeaning, and controlling the MC. Particularly in harem games, this can rapidly become incompatible with an MC who is otherwise confident and dominant.

A few games I've seen that have femdom but escape this progression tend to offer a 'turn the tables' option to reverse the dominance (e.g. Oppai Odyssey), or portray the 'light femdom' very clearly as the nurturing/caring/'mommy' type of femdom, with absolutely no humiliation or control aspects (e.g. Re:RUDY).

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Oh that's mostly from past experience for me. Once had a Dev claim that the MC being drugged, tied up, and raped was "light femdom." Ever since then I've been leery of anyone using that phrasing.

I did check the scene out and being suffocated and having her rip the shit out of the MC's chest even after the -sub options...if that's the light end then I can live without Maz and the Succubi.

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I did check the scene out and being suffocated and having her rip the shit out of the MC's chest even after the -sub options...if that's the light end then I can do live without Maz and the Succubi.
Oooof. Yeah, that's a no from me, too. Disappointing, given that she's literally front and center in the game's banner. If she's going to be getting a lot of narrative focus, it might be time to drop support and just check out, for people who don't want to be dominated.

(Edit after playing the update: this is absolutely not presented in a way that implies she is dominating the MC if you instead choose to dom her. I'm back on board for this game after playing the update in question.)

Last edited:
Reactions: JustPeekin and EJW

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I would assume they mean how, in a lot of games that include a character claimed to only have 'light femdom', the femdom character tends to get more dominant and aggressive over the course of the game's updates, and starts humiliating, demeaning, and controlling the MC. Particularly in harem games, this can rapidly become incompatible with an MC who is otherwise confident and dominant.

A few games I've seen that have femdom but escape this progression tend to offer a 'turn the tables' option to reverse the dominance (e.g. Oppai Odyssey), or portray the 'light femdom' very clearly as the nurturing/caring/'mommy' type of femdom, with absolutely no humiliation or control aspects (e.g. Re:RUDY).
I can understand that. Thanks for the explanation.

For clarification, Liliah's first scene is meant to give you a taste of the ways her route can play out. You can already start the process of turning the tables on her in the first scene (just take the male-dom options).

In the future, you'll have options to turn down stuff you don't like. Also, her route won't contain any humiliation of the MC. It's never going to be written that way.

Oooof. Yeah, that's a no from me, too. Disappointing, given that she's literally front and center in the game's banner. If she's going to be getting a lot of narrative focus, it might be time to drop support and just check out, for people who don't want to be dominated.
All the girls on the banner will be getting a lot of narrative focus. If someone doesn't want to play anymore because of one character they don't like, not much I can do about that.

Oh that's mostly from past experience for me. Once had a Dev claim that the MC being drugged, tied up, and raped was "light femdom." Ever since then I've been leery of anyone using that phrasing.

I did check the scene out and being suffocated and having her rip the shit out of the MC's chest even after the -sub options...if that's the light end then I can do live without Maz and the Succubi.
Fair enough mate, at least you gave it a go. Not every character will appeal to everyone.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hopefully it won't cut out too much content turning Liliah down. Been burned too many times to trust the 'light femdom' argument.
I agree. But, if you like Liliah and want Maz, go with it for now. You know that I hate femdom in any shape or form, so my main save I turned her down, but, I made another save so I can turn the tables on her later, hopefully. If not, it's an easy delete. lol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gamers, MC is a powerful necromancer able and willing to do sex and kids with a real dragon,
like, actually goku turning into kong and fking drogon kind a immense power and stamina.
Vhagar She was born on Dragonstone before Aegon conquered Westeros, Vhagar is the largest dragon alive and is about 181 years old
I did check the scene out
she's literally front and center in the game's banner
I agree. But, if you like Liliah and want Maz, go with it for now. You know that I hate femdom in any shape or form, so my main save I turned her down, but, I made another save so I can turn the tables on her later, hopefully. If not, it's an easy delete. lol
I can understand that. Thanks for the explanation.

For clarification, Liliah's first scene is meant to give you a taste of the ways her route can play out. You can already start the process of turning the tables on her in the first scene (just take the male-dom options).

In the future, you'll have options to turn down stuff you don't like. Also, her route won't contain any humiliation of the MC. It's never going to be written that way.

All the girls on the banner will be getting a lot of narrative focus. If someone doesn't want to play anymore because of one character they don't like, not much I can do about that.

Fair enough mate, at least you gave it a go. Not every character will appeal to everyone.
Would not hurt to see MC hulk out and beast mode slay like in the old days,
even small spells of restauration, flesh reconstruction, muscle growth manipulations would
dish out awesome power player vibes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I kinda feel like the forum might be overreacting about Lilith.

I don't like femdom either- but I enjoyed everything. Turning the tables on her is a hot concept and one that seems like a design intent as an optional choice.

The sky isn't falling. There is a dynamic lilithsub score in the code that can go both positive and negative on.

She has femdom tendencies baseline. That is fine. Looks like you can either lean into them OR resist them to get more equity / dominance over her. It gives her a distinct character arc as a sexual progression.

Bare minimum I'd say play the update / read the code yourself before drawing any conclusions about the developer's intent based one what other ppl say.

If that still isn't enough- just remember she is a single character out of like 20 LI. Its not like she will be constantly hogging screen time.

In example, there is some light maledom in the middle of the release and the end of it has a character dedicated to it.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I kinda feel like the forum might be overreacting about Lilith.

The sky isn't falling. There is a dynamic lilithsub score in the code that can go both positive and negative on.
I haven't had a chance to play it yet, so yes, it's possible I'm overreacting. I was mostly concerned about Blackhand's comment that the femdom will "get more intense as the game goes on", as well as the report by that other person that there's still some strong femdom actions against the MC even when choosing the Liliah sub choices.
Bare minimum I'd say play the update / read the code yourself before drawing any conclusions about the developer's intent based one what other ppl say.
I'm already planning to, but like a lot of people, I've been burned before by a dev claiming 'light femdom' when it's nothing of the sort, so there's a certain degree of benefit of the doubt that has already long since been used up.
If that still isn't enough- just remember she is a single character out of like 20 LI. Its not like she will be constantly hogging screen time.
As Blackhand stated, the banner girls will get a lot of narrative focus (which I agree with, it's absolutely essential that there be a smaller set of 'primary LIs' in a game with double-digit LIs), and Liliah is one of seven of those, which is a much larger proportion than one of twenty.

(Edited to correct her name; you got me typing Lilith even though I know her real name, heh.)

Reactions: johndoe19 and EJW

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I haven't had a chance to play it yet, so yes, it's possible I'm overreacting. I was mostly concerned about Blackhand's comment that the femdom will "get more intense as the game goes on", as well as the report by that other person that there's still some strong femdom actions against the MC even when choosing the Liliah sub choices.

I'm already planning to, but like a lot of people, I've been burned before by a dev claiming 'light femdom' when it's nothing of the sort, so there's a certain degree of benefit of the doubt that has already long since been used up.

As Blackhand stated, the banner girls will get a lot of narrative focus (which I agree with, it's absolutely essential that there be a smaller set of 'primary LIs' in a game with double-digit LIs), and Liliah is one of seven of those, which is a much larger proportion than one of twenty.

(Edited to correct her name; you got me typing Lilith even though I know her real name, heh.)
I always fuck up her name. Every. Single. Time. :KEK:

I get being reticent about being burned by game-devs. Lot of them don't actually do what they say they will. BH seems to have been open and honest about stuff from day 0 so I think we can trust him not to sexual tone-shift the bulk of the game.

I believe his comment about 'it will get more intense' is specific to Lil' if and only if you are intentionally trying to be subby to her and not about the game writ large.

Fair point re: banner gals. Still, half of one route (Liliah) is still something like 1/14 of the banner gal content- so even if the banner gals are 50% -60% percent of total sexual content you are still looking at a minority of content. I dunno exactly how the %'s of the pie slices amongst characters will lay out- but I suspect there will be plenty of pie for male-dom / vanilla leaning players to enjoy.

Looking forward to you playing btw. Most of the commentary from other players about the release has been cursory so far. I wanna hear what choices / why people made them and all that jazz.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Looking forward to you playing btw. Most of the commentary from other players about the release has been cursory so far. I wanna hear what choices / why people made them and all that jazz.
I'll be sure to. If you've seen my other posts in various threads around, you'll already know my commentary won't be cursory. :D

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Choosing the maledom options puts you on the path towards maledom, but it won't happen all at once. It wouldn't make any sense for the narrative.

Once you start progressing down her route, you're going to have a lot of choices in her route about stuff you like/don't like, and there won't be any punishment for choosing not to do something.

As far as getting more intense, that's only if you choose to do so. You don't have to do that and you will be able to push back against her. What I mean by "more intense" is stuff like BDSM, Body Worship, Golden shower content, etc. This isn't going to turn into a femdom focused game.

Even in the most subby route, MC isn't going to behave like her bitch boy. His personality doesn't really allow for that.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes