Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
I might repeat myself here but, giving you the option to say fuck NO to Phoebe is so satisfying.
I approve this message. She comes as such an overwhelming annoyance. Just dissapear like that after years of happiness cause reasons then want to come back like nothing happened? I said yes to practically everyone but her. Fuck no. Nice meeting you Phoebe, but ima wear dads shirt and go impregnate Glasha now.
Pretty happy she's not a top banner girl and that i won't miss too much dumping her ass. Now, let's get to play the game when it finishes to download. Slow ass hotel wifi suck ass.

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I approve this message. She comes as such an overwhelming annoyance. Just dissapear like that after years of happiness cause reasons then want to come back like nothing happened? I said yes to practically everyone but her. Fuck no. Nice meeting you Phoebe, but ima wear dads shirt and go impregnate Glasha now.
I accepted Phoebe just to annoy that bitch mother of hers. :devilish:

Plus I do have a soft spot for her after seeing their backstory and how they met.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I would be more sympathetic if not for:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know. But that is easier to ignore since it is just talked about in passing, not shown as a flashback like when MC & Glasha met Phoebe. Not really a good reason I know, but it is what it is.

And if you're playing blind, that actually comes *after* you have made up with Phoebe, so you can't react on that.

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021
Really enjoyed the new update! Easily one of the top VN games I have played recently. My personal favorite girls currently are: Glasha, Vasaer, Faiza, Grace and Kimmy. I enjoyed Liliah's content too. Can't wait for the next update!

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Not going to lie, I kinda wanted to bend Red over that counter after the chef ducked out....

Any chance we will get some Red x Phoebe x MC content?

• Haha
Reactions: Belly97 and monk_56

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
The great thing about fiction is that the characters aren't real. They can change their mind, be hiding their real feelings, or whatever excuse is needed to make what the writer wants to happen be what happens... And hell, even real people are liars and hypocrites. ;)

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Side note: Am I the only wanna want's to bang the various other "Scary" demons we saw down in Hell there? Succubi are fine and all, but I do love me some actual "MONSTER" girl banging, the not so pretty.
I agree with @JJDrakken about the demons in the hell realm. I'd love to show some affection for them, even if it's minor. Be the weird human who has them all aflutter when he's there.
It seems I have found my people
1676518111285.png

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Side note: Am I the only wanna want's to bang the various other "Scary" demons we saw down in Hell there? Succubi are fine and all, but I do love me some actual "MONSTER" girl banging, the not so pretty.
There was actually a poll on Patreon and Kimmy's roommate won. I voted for something else. But, eh. It is what it is. I loved the guard and the first one we met in Hell.

Last edited:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I have some questions.
MC only inherited magic through Vali, correct?
In a world where there's lots of magical creatures, is it possible that MC's parents had magical abilities as well? It could be the reason why he's so adept to learning new abilities so quick. I know Vali was an insanely powerful mage but is that the only explanation as to why Lilah showed such an interest in him?
Also, for the dev, are you gonna introduce MC's parents eventually or just leave the story as is?

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I have some questions.
In a world where there's lots of magical creatures, is it possible that MC's parents had magical abilities as well? It could be the reason why he's so adept to learning new abilities so quick. I know Vali was an insanely powerful mage but is that the only explanation as to why Lilah showed such an interest in him?
Also, for the dev, are you gonna introduce MC's parents eventually or just leave the story as is?
What we do know is that he got Necromancy powers from Vali but it seems that he has some magical heritage through his real parents, and he has a bunch of his childhood memories wiped out/blocked, and thats why he is getting help from Ophelia, to figure out his heritage.

That's also why they talk about a magic book that found its into MC's hands that was not from Vali, and could be related to his childhood/parents.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Not going to lie, I kinda wanted to bend Red over that counter after the chef ducked out....

Any chance we will get some Red x Phoebe x MC content?
Red having any content is a huge maybe. I'll only add it if enough people wanted it and it's likely that a different minor girl would lose their planned content in that case. My main focus is always going to be the core cast of girls.

As for Red x Phoebe, I don't know. I'd have to see how that played out because I haven't planned any adult content for Red.

I have some questions.
No, it's becoming clearer in the story that MC has powers of his own that he didn't get from Vali. As for why he's so able, that's for later in the story. The same deal for why he couldn't access them, and didn't remember them. There are story reasons for all of it.

MC's parents did have magical abilities, yes.

Why Liliah is showing interest in the MC is something that you'll have to figure out as the story progresses. I'll be leaving little clues along the way about what she wants and why.

I'm not ready to reveal any plans for the MC's parents yet.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Red having any content is a huge maybe. I'll only add it if enough people wanted it and it's likely that a different minor girl would lose their planned content in that case. My main focus is always going to be the core cast of girls.

As for Red x Phoebe, I don't know. I'd have to see how that played out because I haven't planned any adult content for Red.

No, it's becoming clearer in the story that MC has powers of his own that he didn't get from Vali. As for why he's so able, that's for later in the story. The same deal for why he couldn't access them, and didn't remember them. There are story reasons for all of it.

Why Liliah is showing interest in the MC is something that you'll have to figure out as the story progresses. I'll be leaving little clues along the way about what she wants and why.

you def need to have some red content, shouldnt have made her so hot

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018

frodo-keep-your-secrets.gif

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes