Killer94

Feb 4, 2018

For Tier 3 and Tier 4: 09/20/2019 - 6:00 PM (UTC)
For Tier 2: 09/22/2019 - 6:00 PM (UTC)
Public Release: 09/23/2019 - 6:00 PM (UTC)

(y)
3 more days to wait .....we're getting closer and closer

Reactions: Abhai

heskey232

Aug 28, 2018
please stop with the story line in the city its so boring, i just skip it every time. it took up half of episode 3 and pretty much took up another half of this episode.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Sad, i liked this game a lot(for the first 2 episodes), but seems to me like the dev Vatos got on a milking way :cry:
His support on Hatreon isn't bad, but amount of content per release is rather small, there isn't a lot of new/quality assets(yeah, that mom's "dress" was damn ugly), while dev is definitely capable of making beautiful renders and animations, so it's not because the of lack of skill... :(
Mom is almost absolutely ignored for 2 updates in a row now, instead we're fed with new characters and so on...And this is 4th episode of the 6 planned.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Vatos you said there wont be cody at all but you seem to have changed your mind? i hope is not a continuosly thing, i have in mind to support this game in the future but im not paying for content that is not only centered in the mc :unsure:
I stopped supporting Photo hunt for that only reason... the dev choose to tease us with other guy hitting on my gurls and wasting time rendering that Little shit, so i leaved his patreon, guess i wil wait more and see where this goes.
(and i know is avoidable, but thats besides the point)

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Is it possible to go out with the mother at the end of ep 4? if so, what do i have to do? MC always forgets to make a reservation

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Away From Home [Ep. 1-4] [vatosgames] - Original Size: 847 MB

Download Win (98 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Aw man :cry: it's too late at night to be fooling around my mom and aunt(i hope). I'll have to play through this update later today after i get some sleep.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
at the end of Ep.4, I'd like to see all possible outcomes. how do I help Cody with Chloe? seems like I missed like the ONE set of choices that will lol
bully & not bully, share and not share room, ignoring him and not at the pool, let him watch and not let him, chloe & Lily in room and not - it all seem to result in not going to help Cody with Chloe

Reactions: Garatempus2
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes