Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Actually, yes. I wasn't thinking about Chloe&Cody relationship but after seeing a couple of comments and messages, I thought it might be a good idea to help Cody about Chloe, so I added that option. There is no stealing or ntr, it's just about helping Cody
If u keep listening to people this will turn into that shit, i atleast hope you dont waste too much time in that shit cody...
Will hate to see this game ruined because of some cucks

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
If u keep listening to people this will turn into that shit, i atleast hope you dont waste too much time in that shit cody...
Will hate to see this game ruined because of some cucks
i too hope things arent gonna go south with that,we already went through 2 updates without content regarding the main girls,can you imagine the next one focused on that little shit Cody? if that's the case i'll drop this one into the recycle bin just like i did with Haley lol. maybe the dev will at least be kind enough to give us a heads up if he plans to add that sort of shit

Reactions: EJW

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Weird, the exe was flagged as 'Atc4.Detection' by BitDefender
That is very odd. I usually don't have issues with Ren'Py

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
will there be an "accidently drown with great vigour" Cody scene in a future update? or at the very least a "get TF away from me..i want nothing to do with you" option?..thats the annoying part of the game..i mean..just looking at him..ya wanna smash his face..maybe in the future we can talk to him about embracing his feminine side and getting some operations and we can put him to work on the streets :p

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
What do I need to press(what in options) to just skip to choices? Want to do few more choices to see some stuff.

Also about mafia storyline, is working for your neighbor always refused in episode 4? I didn't get an option to continue deliveries, most I could do is tell him about criminal activities (pretty sure he is mafia himself) and then refuse to work again...

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So I just found this one. Fanservice is really dialed up to 11 on it so far. This is not a problem :D

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I all around liked this update.
I'm happy with the option to help Code get Chloe and I'm liking the progress with the best girl Lily.
Good job Vatos, please ignore the haters!

• Angry
Reactions: zack200 and Vatos

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
I wasn't able to get Cody/Chloe in episode 4 is it because I slapped him twice?
You need to reject Lily for first date and after that you go to room and get Cody dialog. Dunno if slapping affects Cody decision, you just have to say Lily you are no longer with Chloe and say "No" when Cody asks to watch.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I wasn't able to get Cody/Chloe in episode 4 is it because I slapped him twice?
The Dev states one page back that there was an error in the code. Hopefully a fix will be forthcoming that'll solve the issue, since I'm having it as well. I've tried so hard to be nice to poor Cody...

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I all around liked this update.
I'm happy with the option to help Code get Chloe and I'm liking the progress with the best girl Lily.
Good job Vatos, please ignore the haters!
lmao a hater will tell him why im not supporting him in patreon when i whould have supported him with atleast 10$ monthly because i liked the game? he never planned for code to be involved, this game was all about the mc and because of cucks he added that option .... and because of that no support from me and others that think like me, hope atleast those cucks that wanted code support him financially.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
hope atleast those cucks that wanted code support him financially.
Maybe I'm misinterpreting what he said, but I think he meant that if you don't want Chloe, then you can help Cody end up with her. So it's not about cucking, but about giving him a character you are not interested in and helping him not be the beta he is right now. So it's basically curing a cuck of his sickness.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
lmao a hater will tell him why im not supporting him in patreon when i whould have supported him with atleast 10$ monthly because i liked the game? he never planned for code to be involved, this game was all about the mc and because of cucks he added that option .... and because of that no support from me and others that think like me, hope atleast those cucks that wanted code support him financially.
The hatred inside this one post.. And of course, you remind me of others, that speak like they represent some group of people to make their argument stronger than it actually is, instead of speaking for yourself only.

''was all about the mc and because of cucks he added that option'', you scream a lot about these cucks and cucks that, but after reading what you wrote the only person that seems really insecure is you, buddy.
The best thing all this going up in arms about something and making you so scared, that isn't even a cucking scenario.

Take off the ''internet alpha male'' armor set and try to speak like a normal person without insults and threats then maybe some of what you say might be taken seriously by others or the dev.

And while we're at it
alpha-male-coming-through_o_5089181.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: McWoodz

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The hatred inside this one post.. And of course, you remind me of others, that speak like they represent some group of people to make their argument stronger than it actually is, instead of speaking for yourself only.

''was all about the mc and because of cucks he added that option'', you scream a lot about these cucks and cucks that, but after reading what you wrote the only person that seems really insecure is you, buddy.
The best thing all this going up in arms about something and making you so scared, that isn't even a cucking scenario.

Take off the ''internet alpha male'' armor set and try to speak like a normal person without insults and threats then maybe some of what you say might be taken seriously by others and the dev.

And while we're at it
View attachment 408415

me? you should read the thread before making yourself seem ignorant...
Don't worry there is no argument here, it's just ideas :D. As the conclusion, I'm not thinking to create NTR content in this game, but even if I do (I'm saying, if some group of people who love the game wants it), there can be one scene (like 5-7 minutes with build up) of NTR (in the whole game) as a fan service for the NTR lovers. Even that, would be done by a patch.
And yes, is because cucks that this game is getting any other than the mc, the dev stated it before in this thread he never planned to add any other guys (unless a few people requested it)
now this game will feature cody/cloe, and who knows what more in the future.
As someone who support a lot of devs financially i dont need to speak for others to make my argument stronger ;)

and while perse that wont be ntr or cuck in the game as you said, is those people that want this who im refering to.
someone who like harems will never request to see other guys fucking, or seeing other guys with girls the mc can fuck :rolleyes:
people like you keep ruining games that was never planned to have that content in first place and when someone complain you say we are haters.... the irony strong in those people, lmao

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
The Dev states one page back that there was an error in the code. Hopefully a fix will be forthcoming that'll solve the issue, since I'm having it as well. I've tried so hard to be nice to poor Cody...
I've never met such a puss sorry I've never had a friend as weak as Cody so it was a first for me before option even appeared I wanted to b¡tch slapand it did oh the joy but after the 2nd Ana Mai Ike Turner pimp slap I felt sorry for the poor guy :ROFLMAO: and then he almost f¿cked are friendship asking me to let him watch type of homo sssssshat are you out of your mind immediately told him no but I read the walkthrough and saw I can help him get some booty tried as I did unsuccessfully I'm guessing there must be a bug or the walkthrough is wrong I'm betting on a bug dont think they would actually put a walkthrough in the game and for it to be misleading.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
I gotta say this is a good one. I just hope it doesn't get benched like some of the other good ones. Awesome game Dev I'm really enjoying it. Gonna fuck all the married woman. :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do like that your choices matter though.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes