botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Thoughts on the new episode.
Well.... welly, welly, welly well....
I mean, both neigbor ladies are hot and the scene with Chloe's mom (sarah?) was really hot. While I hate NTR, I really like risky fucks near a cuckold husband, especially if it's a criminal dick like "Mr. Davis."
The only thing better would have been to fuck her ass on the kitchen table, while that little shit Chris has to watch. But maybe we can do that with Chloe the next time around.

I do think a bit more development with the maid/mom would be good for the next update.
I'm still a bit bothered that everybodies face looks like one of the undead. You'd think at least a few people would be tanned.
It's like the opposite of Babysitter where almost all ladies are tanned. :)

I'm not sure when the last update before that was, but it did seem longer than a month, for that the update isn't really that satisfyingly big. So maybe I will wait until 2-3 updates have accumulated before playing this again.

Not that it is a bad game, not at all, but I like to have some meat to sink my teeth in and a day in this game isn't that much.
Not to sound too negative, I was fine with the update and look forward to teaching that busty redhead to swim.
Lots of physical contact necessary for that. :)

Last edited:

Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
Sad, i liked this game a lot(for the first 2 episodes), but seems to me like the dev Vatos got on a milking way :cry:
His support on Hatreon isn't bad, but amount of content per release is rather small, there isn't a lot of new/quality assets(yeah, that mom's "dress" was damn ugly), while dev is definitely capable of making beautiful renders and animations, so it's not because the of lack of skill... :(
Mom is almost absolutely ignored for 2 updates in a row now, instead we're fed with new characters and so on...And this is 4th episode of the 6 planned.
Hi, the planned 6 was just the main story episodes to finish the mafia arc, so the game will be longer than that. Every character will get their story line especially Nora.
Vatos you said there wont be cody at all but you seem to have changed your mind? i hope is not a continuosly thing, i have in mind to support this game in the future but im not paying for content that is not only centered in the mc :unsure:
I stopped supporting Photo hunt for that only reason... the dev choose to tease us with other guy hitting on my gurls and wasting time rendering that Little shit, so i leaved his patreon, guess i wil wait more and see where this goes.
(and i know is avoidable, but thats besides the point)
Actually, yes. I wasn't thinking about Chloe&Cody relationship but after seeing a couple of comments and messages, I thought it might be a good idea to help Cody about Chloe, so I added that option. There is no stealing or ntr, it's just about helping Cody.
Is it possible to go out with the mother at the end of ep 4? if so, what do i have to do? MC always forgets to make a reservation
Unfortunately, not possible in Ep 4.
at the end of Ep.4, I'd like to see all possible outcomes. how do I help Cody with Chloe? seems like I missed like the ONE set of choices that will lol
bully & not bully, share and not share room, ignoring him and not at the pool, let him watch and not let him, chloe & Lily in room and not - it all seem to result in not going to help Cody with Chloe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Hi, the planned 6 was just the main story episodes to finish the mafia arc, so the game will be longer than that. Every character will get their story line especially Nora.

Actually, yes. I wasn't thinking about Chloe&Cody relationship but after seeing a couple of comments and messages, I thought it might be a good idea to help Cody about Chloe, so I added that option. There is no stealing or ntr, it's just about helping Cody.

You mentioned a walkthrough though there is non in the OP. Could you tell me where I can find it? Thanks a lot!

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
this is a great game as i said before and i'm glad the story progresses nicely but seriously no new content for mom,aunt or cousin for 2 updates..thats really sad and unfortunately most of the update i had to go through using the ctrl button..:confused: like seriously nothing?? guess i'll put this one on hold for a while until a good amount of content piles up. Seriously dev,nothing? wow

Reactions: kuscartus

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
thats really sad and unfortunately most of the update i had to go through using the ctrl button
Right. Dev, seriously. Change the pace of the story, skip all the content, delete the texts and dialogs and just put lewd scenes, but not with anyone, just with the girls I like. That way I can fap peacefully without having to press the Ctrl key. Seriously Dev.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Right. Dev, seriously. Change the pace of the story, skip all the content, delete the texts and dialogs and just put lewd scenes, but not with anyone, just with the girls I like. That way I can fap peacefully without having to press the Ctrl key. Seriously Dev.
its really easy to be a smartass behind the keyboard and not read through the comments and just understand what what your brain is only capable of understanding...i skipped thro the content that i didnt liked not the story which i said is great and happy that it moved forward and was unhappy that the main girls were skipped in yet another update.next time you decide to be a smartass maybe read the whole comment not just what you like in order for you to make a troll comment

Reactions: heskey232

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm usually more for the milfs in these games but damn Lily is doing a great job at taking my mind off them I loved her scene in this update :love: hopefully we get our dinner date with Nora in the next update and see where that leads us ;)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018

Define the helping Cody ?

Cause I was one of the ones that doesnt mind losing one girl (especially Chloe) if it means making the cousin a real man rather than a cuck... Is that the route this part is going ? Or is it going the way of "letting Cody watch your MC fuck Chloe" ? Cause that second one is lame to me, and I am glad the game somehow decided I didnt want to do it, and immediately had my MC break it off with Chloe right before drilling her mom...

Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
Define the helping Cody ?

Cause I was one of the ones that doesnt mind losing one girl (especially Chloe) if it means making the cousin a real man rather than a cuck... Is that the route this part is going ? Or is it going the way of "letting Cody watch your MC fuck Chloe" ? Cause that second one is lame to me, and I am glad the game somehow decided I didnt want to do it, and immediately had my MC break it off with Chloe right before drilling her mom...
Letting Cody watch you with Chloe is the opposite path of helping Cody. You probably didn't see the conversation between Cody and MC about Chloe because the mistake I did with the code. I'll release the fixed version tomorrow for the public from patreon. You can check that version and at the end of the Episode 4 you will see there is conversation between MC and Cody about helping him out with Chloe.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Thanks for the update dev, the renders are different from other games and I quite like it

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Played it for a first time. Strange thing, I never liked MILFs so I always choose the least sexual choice with them, but unexpectedly in the 3rd episode I go in aunt's bedroom, wake her up and the game asks me what I want from my aunt: a blowjob, a boobjob or an assjob. Seriously? She just teased MC a couple of times and then he's taking out his cock before that woman. It's totally unreasonable and illogical.
Another funny thing is a text after episodes. Who is Janet? MC doesn't meet someone with that name in game but in the end of episode it seems he didn't do something for her.
But beside that funny things, the story is interesting, Lily is awesome (Chloe - too, but she's too demanding so not my type) and I'm already waiting for the next episode.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes