Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
No, thanks, because I will hate it if at some point I will have to choose. I only play true harem games.
You haven't had to choose between any girls yet. It was possibly removed because the harem hasn't really been "officially" formed yet. I don't think most of the LIs even know you're going around fucking other women.

D19Ryan99

Jan 9, 2023
Hey hello I'm hearing different things from different sources is Christmas version 2021 & 2022 same or different than one another ?

Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
They are essentially the same, but Christmas 2022 is a longer extended version of 2021.. At least for me it was, course I could have gotten a bogus copy :):):)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
better choice between the two ?
Depends. Lily likes it if you say you maren't dating but saying the other doesn't lock you out of Lily's path. I think it turns a Lily scene into a threesome scene but I honestly can't remember.
I said we're not dating on my first playthrough because lets face it, Chloe is kinda fugly, just really weird looking facial morphs.
Second playthrough I'm doing the opposite because I think that might gate you out of banging the rest of her friends.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Depends. Lily likes it if you say you maren't dating but saying the other doesn't lock you out of Lily's path. I think it turns a Lily scene into a threesome scene but I honestly can't remember.
I said we're not dating on my first playthrough because lets face it, Chloe is kinda fugly, just really weird looking facial morphs.
Second playthrough I'm doing the opposite because I think that might gate you out of banging the rest of her friends.
ok i found the difference
one option gives a chloe scene
the other gives a lily scene
just that

Last edited:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
feel bad for adam man
dude is so trusting and wholesome :cry:
edit: is it confirmed that janet is pregnant ?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes