easykiln

Jul 2, 2017
Very bothered that merely agreeing to give Janet lessons and not being a creep end up locking you on a cheating path. She just needs artificial insemination and some sex toys, there is no place for the protagonist there, unless invited with consent from all parties.

If you place your hand on hers you get a choice to back out of cheating after. If you take it, the game acts like you had sex with her anyway, and there's a scene at the "I think she's pregnant" pool party. If you don't put your hand on hers she doesn't make the initial cheating offer and you don't attend the pool party thing, but she STILL fucks you in the event where you meet Rebecca. What's worse, she fucks you after sending her obviously depressed husband on a fool's errand that will take forever. I wouldn't mind it as much if it was just sex and she didn't treat her husband like shit after you hook up, but nah you are railroaded into being a homewrecker.

Checked in a walkthrough, the rude as fuck scene is only supposed to happen at Janet = 5, which is the "committed heavily to cheating path." So it would make sense if my Janet score wasn't 2.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Very bothered that merely agreeing to give Janet lessons and not being a creep end up locking you on a cheating path. She just needs artificial insemination and some sex toys, there is no place for the protagonist there, unless invited with consent from all parties.

If you place your hand on hers you get a choice to back out of cheating after. If you take it, the game acts like you had sex with her anyway, and there's a scene at the "I think she's pregnant" pool party. If you don't put your hand on hers she doesn't make the initial cheating offer and you don't attend the pool party thing, but she STILL fucks you in the event where you meet Rebecca. What's worse, she fucks you after sending her obviously depressed husband on a fool's errand that will take forever. I wouldn't mind it as much if it was just sex and she didn't treat her husband like shit after you hook up, but nah you are railroaded into being a homewrecker.
more bothering, even disturbing - the mc fucks his mo..err..landlady, aun..erhmm..her friend, female cous...roommate, a few married chicks more...there are only few legit fucks/lis, aka single girls...though, on the second thought, those "single" girls might have boyfriends of sort:unsure:
at the end, bottom line would be this game doesnt have a single legitimate chick for our poor mc:(

p.s.
the event you are describing is a known "bug".
it could be fixed once the game is finished. regardless, a vast majority of users isnt that bothered with it, and are way more interested in new "homewrecking" milfs fucking episodes than in bugspolishing and remaking of the old ones.:BootyTime:

easykiln

Jul 2, 2017
more bothering, even disturbing - the mc fucks his mo..err..landlady, aun..erhmm..her friend, female cous...roommate, a few married chicks more...there are only few legit fucks/lis, aka single girls...though, on the second thought, those "single" girls might have boyfriends of sort:unsure:
at the end, bottom line would be this game doesnt have a single legitimate chick for our poor mc:(

p.s.
the event you are describing is a known "bug".
it could be fixed once the game is finished. regardless, a vast majority of users isnt that bothered with it, and are way more interested in new "homewrecking" milfs fucking episodes than in bugspolishing and remaking of the old ones.:BootyTime:
It's valid if a game just isn't for me, and I'm aware this game heavily caters to cuckolding fetishists, but as someone who gets my mood thrown off for an entire day sometimes when I access certain types of content I dislike, the ILLUSION of the choice to not cross certain lines without the follow-through is unpleasant.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
If the game continues, then it should progress further, then the variety of sex will not hurt. People have different tastes. And if the developer wants to achieve more success, then the script must be developed, the variety in sex will only attract the attention of the audience and players. :unsure: :unsure:.."My opinion."

Reactions: kadgilek

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
yeah, why do one need to check patreon prior to putting similar "why no update" post here.
thats for pussies, real zooners just post and ask and post and dont read and ask and post...
#f95zpower
It's tradition and part of the charm.

Reactions: kadgilek

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
If the game continues, then it should progress further, then the variety of sex will not hurt. People have different tastes. And if the developer wants to achieve more success, then the script must be developed, the variety in sex will only attract the attention of the audience and players. :unsure: :unsure:.."My opinion."
It's been three years I doubt they gonna add more variety now.

• Hey there
Reactions: buktccbfc71

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Update

Hello everyone! Estimated release date for Episode 20 is mid July. Probably between 16th-20th. There will be content with Janet, Rebecca and Eva.
Huzzah! More pussy pounding with Rebecca which means we get to pummel Ollie again! Huzzah! We'll teach that punk ass bitch some manners yet... or, put him in ICU with the beeping machines on wheels... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Thanks for sharing the update, my friend. :) Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Bros, I changed system and my save file is gone.
Is there a way to start the game from some specific episode (my last one was 17)? There's also all kinds of little path choices that you made during each episode, so I'm sure the solution isn't exactly simple.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Bros, I changed system and my save file is gone.
Is there a way to start the game from some specific episode (my last one was 17)? There's also all kinds of little path choices that you made during each episode, so I'm sure the solution isn't exactly simple.
Press "tab" and speed through the game, it only stops at choices. Will take you 4-5 minutes tops.

Reactions: dokodesuka
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes