Yolomon

Sep 24, 2020
I'm American, a US Marine veteran, a father, a grandfather and still remember how to end conflicts with little bitches like Ollie with the fucking quickness. Any weapon that punk ass Oliver brought out to play he would end up eating if that were me. Knife? I would've turned it right around and made him stab himself. A gun? Same process and result, weapon turned on Ollie... "Why did you want to go and stab (or shoot) yourself, Ollie?" we ask quizzically... "Can't you see that I'm busy fucking your mother?" This punk ass kid isn't doing anything. He thought his fat and angry Bobby Hill looking blubber ass could just walk up and stab a fully grown man who is rather fit and fully able to kick his ass. "Rebecca, I think Ollie needs some private time in his own, personal padded cell." Pretty sure the kid has officially broken. If not, there's plenty more beat downs he can endure. And, he can just lay there and bleed while I fuck Rebecca again and again. I don't give a flying fart WHAT country Ollie is from. He is nothing but a punk ass bitch. Punk ass bitches get punked out and beat down. Law of the jungle.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:

View attachment 2607085 View attachment 2607086 View attachment 2607089
"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo."

Your comment reminds me of this.

itachi221997

Oct 27, 2020
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Mod is updated for the latest version (Episode 19).
The detailed walkthrough is updated for the latest version (Episode 19).

Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs except for the one at Eva scene from Episode 16 which is fixed only in the Mod and not in the original release.
thank (y):)

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
The mod does not working....i have play this game with mod before , but this time for some reason is not working. Any advice ? ( yes i did put in game folder)

TuxedoJay

Waifu Explorer
Game Developer
May 5, 2023
This was a MAJOR one! Great game overall. Nora was the one fr fr:love:! I didn't care about any other woman but her most of the time :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: yawyeetah

Hanorak

Dec 15, 2019
I haven't played in a long time (waiting for multiple updates) and I just fell in love with Rebecca. :love:

EDIT: Now I just want a signature with her lol

Reactions: MrDL

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
This MC is The CHADDIEST CHAD of all CHADS! Jesus Christ! That's what I call making a cuck of others. 5/5

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
it really sucks thus game isn't ported to Android anymore
Just like Compressed versions, you have to Search for Android ports now. Set your personal Search option to Most Recent and Search at the upper right for just Android. It does work (assuming there IS an Android port). And in this case there is

Reactions: Popup34
Jan 22, 2019
Does anyone know how many episodes there will be when this is complete? Just want to gage how far along the dev cycle is at this stage

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Does anyone know how many episodes there will be when this is complete? Just want to gage how far along the dev cycle is at this stage
the game is definitely in its later stages.
i wouldnt bet on more than 6-7 episodes till its ends...yet ofc only the dev knows that for sure.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
I tried finding this by searching the thread, no dice. So anyway, I got "Results of Episode 3: You're not going to meet with Chloe."

I don't remember making a decision like that. What did I do wrong?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I tried finding this by searching the thread, no dice. So anyway, I got "Results of Episode 3: You're not going to meet with Chloe."

I don't remember making a decision like that. What did I do wrong?
when lily ask you at the very start of ep3 about chloe you have two options - to tell her "we arent dating" or "i have to call chloe".
you most certainly went with the first one, instead of the second one, so it is really strange you have got that result.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
when lily ask you at the very start of ep3 about chloe you have two options - to tell her "we arent dating" or "i have to call chloe".
you most certainly went with the first one, instead of the second one, so it is really strange you have got that result.
Oh, this might be relevant, but I'm using the cheat mod and I also manipulated a point with the console. I told Lily that I'll call Chloe, but then immediately afterward added Lilly's extra point anyway. I wonder if that messed things up and made the game think that I said I wasn't dating her.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Oh, this might be relevant, but I'm using the cheat mod and I also manipulated a point with the console. I told Lily that I'll call Chloe, but then immediately afterward added Lilly's extra point anyway. I wonder if that messed things up and made the game think that I said I wasn't dating her.

SOLVED! I went back to the choice with whether to tell Lilly I'll call Chloe. This time I said I would (like I did last time) but I did NOT immediatel add a point for Lilly. Got through the chapter with all the rest of my same choices and finally got "Results of Episode 3: You're going to meet up with Chloe." Now at this point I'm thinking about adding the point, though I don't know if it'll still f*** stuff up. So maybe I'll wait until after a call with Chloe or a meeting with her has already been made--hopefully by doing I don't STILL screw something up, and I don't miss out on some Lilly content until then.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes