Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Did a replay of this from scratch, and I honestly don't remember seeing Samantha in this game the first time around.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Android please
We have to Search for Android and Compressed links now, they are no longer posted to the OP. Use the upper right Search and set your Search preferences to Most Recent... and you will find them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mact89

Krilin17

Aug 11, 2020
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

The Mod is updated for the latest version (Episode 19).
The detailed walkthrough is updated for the latest version (Episode 19).

Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs except for the one at Eva scene from Episode 16 which is fixed only in the Mod and not in the original release.
I dont know why but I cant seem to download the file, can someone help me?

Retnaburn

Feb 28, 2023
I played for 1 minute, and I recognized the scenes and dialogue, but the graphics were unfamiliar. Did this game get a reskin at some point?

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes