Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Away From Home Ep 1-19 with babaex multi mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
*New*
Variable viewer/Console enabled in Preferences/Dev menu
First RenPy 7.6.0 port as well so let me know any issues.
Mega
Updated my Android port to Ep 1-19

easykiln

Jul 2, 2017
Woah I didn't choose to fuck Janet, but the game threw me into a followup sex scene for her lol?

Earlier there was dialogue that indicated I had been fucking Chloe when I had broken it off with her as well, so I guess there's some continuity issues.

EDIT: Anyone know if it's intentional that there's no free public release on the patreon page? The "All tiers" download links don't include the "public" tier. It's fine if it is, i just wasn't getting that vibe so I was a bit confused.

Last edited:

D19Ryan99

Jan 9, 2023
Android Port of
Away from Home [v2022 Christmas Special]
DOWNLOAD: MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Hey quick question isn't Christmas Special 2021 and 2022 the same ??

SidL05

Feb 8, 2021
One scene with olivers mom is missing from gallery mod, so now I am wondering if there are other scenes that are missing that I might have also missed. Anyone know the fix for that.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
It's too bad that Cody's mom is a secondary character, because the scenes with her are the spiciest of them all, IMO. And slapping him around never gets old :ROFLMAO:
Pretty sure Eva is one of the main love interests, alongside Nora and Lily; they have the most lewd scenes after all. Girls/milfs like Janet, Gloria, Oliver´s mom and girlfriend (possibly), the redhair girl, the grumpy milf who dislikes the MC, and Lily´s friends are the secondary love interests.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes