PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Page 276, but its really not hard to use the search function
Page??? I sort 100 messages per page and have a total of 58 for this forum at present. In the time it took to make your comment, you could've actually posted a link to the post these folks requested. We've had this conversation once already. That talk and the Android link I found are still there...
https://f95zone.to/threads/away-from-home-ep-1-19-vatosgames.29666/post-10727610

Upal007, christophe and others needing the Android link, I brought my last posting for that info forward here. Click the link below for Android... https://f95zone.to/threads/away-from-home-ep-1-19-vatosgames.29666/post-10711179

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Page??? I sort 100 messages per page and have a total of 58 for this forum at present. In the time it took to make your comment, you could've actually posted a link to the post these folks requested. We've had this conversation once already. That talk and the Android link I found are still there...
https://f95zone.to/threads/away-from-home-ep-1-19-vatosgames.29666/post-10727610

Upal007, christophe and others needing the Android link, I brought my last posting for that info forward here. Click the link below for Android... https://f95zone.to/threads/away-from-home-ep-1-19-vatosgames.29666/post-10711179

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)
I sort 20 messages per page and have 287 for this thread. So the 276 is where the android pirt you linked shows up for me.

You kinda prove your own point though if everyone filters differently everyone is going to have that post on a different page. If it only took you 60 swconds to find no reason they couldnt search for it.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I sort 20 messages per page and have 287 for this thread. So the 276 is where the android pirt you linked shows up for me.

You kinda prove your own point though if everyone filters differently everyone is going to have that post on a different page. If it only took you 60 swconds to find no reason they couldnt search for it.
Why do you even bother to reply with thinking like that? Adventure ever on, Phat:rolleyes:

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
why there is no link to compressed version on the OP!!
here the compressed post link for who lazy to search and ... :compress
for who want andriod version GUYS YOU CAN USE app.
download these 2 green mark.

gg.png

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
why no pregnancy variable for aunty? yes lily is less then 18 - she must not become pregnant - i get it.
but why only mom have increased norapr variable which incremented after each "cum inside".
is aunty pregnancy not planned in game at all? but aunty is small sister, why so?
and - is only mom have this huge honor as be breeded by her son?
ummm... well ok - i'm good with only this case.

why is life so cruel? I'd rather have three zeppelins "rolling" around the house to annoy Cody more.
but what to do - apparently, i will have to be content with only one pregnant Nora ...

Last edited:
Reactions: AMDrx6700xt

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
screenshot0009.png
if Sophia is not a cousin of Eva and Nora, then I don’t know ...
why a cousin and not a sister? Well, probably then Nora and Eva would know that they have a sister.
and about the existence of cousins, you can not always guess even living next door to them.
Well, there is a similarity in facial features between Eva and Sophia. faces triangular, high cheekbones, eyebrows raised equally nose similar.
and Chloe, it turns out, is also a cousin of MC, like Lily.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hopefully Oliver as long as it is definitely not shown! Then they can move away together.
Cody deserves far better than that fat abusive tub of lard. Oliver deserves to be in Jail having his guts being rearranged by a nice well hung Tyrone while having his mouth stuffed by an equally hung Chad.

Had it been me I would have at least convinced Chloe to hook him up with a girl (off screen of course)

Reactions: Cabin and zack200

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
It's been awhile and I finally caught up, Rebecca is a nice addition to the MILF pool. I imagine we're stealing Ollie's "girlfriend" as some point too so we ain't done yet with him.

I do kind of wish the the ayeeee stuff would only be for Eva, Nora, and I guess Lily and the other women would react with something different.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes