MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
The content of ep 19 was amazing, maybe felt a tad bit short but I don't know if that's true compared to most previous updates, but the content itself was beyond incredible, keep up the great work!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
great update. i'm very happy with those hot milf...i hope i can fuck all of them for so long without having to mak choices....and i hope someday soon i can be with both Mom and his sister..the hot tube scene was promising..great work dev and hope see more updates soon..take to much time between them sadly

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
guess you can not avoid fucking the milfs. i mean i try avoid fucking milfs, really hard, but the game just straight direct me to them. guess dev should include netori tag in it

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
guess you can not avoid fucking the milfs. i mean i try avoid fucking milfs, really hard, but the game just straight direct me to them. guess dev should include netori tag in it
Tags are placed by F95zone, NOT the dev or person posting. You can talk to the site if you like. No one here can do anything about tags. Not saying I don't agree either, my friend. This title should most likely be wearing tags for cheating, cuck, humiliation, and ntr. I'm sure the site will get it on there sooner or later.

As to milfs... I think I am currently fucking 5 of them at present... Mom aka Nora; Aunt Eva; Adam's wife, Janet Watson, who's now pregnant:devilish:; Sophia Davis, Bob's boss' hot wife and the latest super hot conquest, ravishing Rebecca! Sexy, adorable, sweet, petite Lily is just more icing on the cake!

To avoid sexual encounters in this game is easy, just say no or whatever the relevant dialogue happens to be at the time... "I have to go" or not offering to help that person. Once you engage with an LI in this game there are times when the game takes it for granted that you WANT to fuck that LI like one night I remember with MC heading upstairs there were three options; fuck mom; fuck aunt; fuck both... Both? Okay!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: I was wondering if it were possible to avoid Lydia and her bizarre family so I tried the obvious... You meet Lydia at home when she comes to study with Lily and confirms that her laptop is not working. The game gives you two choices, help or not help with her laptop. The first time through I ended up fucking Lydia on the couch with her Jim Jones type father sitting at the dining room table because, "I should help her" I thought... not knowing what to expect... That was a bit too much like playing Russian roulette for me so the second pass I opted to NOT help with Lydia's laptop. Not only did I not have to fuck that psycho Lydia but I got to pass on her psycho dad as well. That entire family has issues that MC cannot fix and I do not care to see. So, instead I went straight to Rebecca's house for sex at her pool! Now THAT is my kind of pool party!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

My point is simple... You don't have to fuck anyone you do not wish in this title. You need not have sex at all if you choose. It is simply a matter of saying no before becoming involved with that NPC. However, since fucking mostly milf hotties and a few young hotties seems to be the objective here, maybe you strayed into the wrong game... So, while you are here, crawl into the perfection of these unbelievably fine pussies balls deep, my friend. This game is amazingly well rendered and chocked full of gorgeous goddesses. I, for one, will fuck them all!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS/Update: Not sure why anyone would facepalm this but those count the same as likes as far as the site numbers are concerned. Thanks for the love. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Check page 276
I have 57 pages for this forum. I sort by 100 messages per page. The default is 20 messages per page. Each member can choose a wide variety of options in between. I seem to be 220 pages short to be able to follow your directions. How about posting a link next try...

I don't use Android but did manage to locate the link. It took me all of 60 seconds...
Please update your Android port.
Latest Android post available in forum, my friend. It is marked 1-19 and should be the one you seek. Hope that helps.
https://f95zone.to/threads/away-from-home-ep-1-19-vatosgames.29666/post-10711179
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
MC is insane and got lucky that mf wasnt american.
*snip*
I'm American, a US Marine veteran, a father, a grandfather and still remember how to end conflicts with little bitches like Ollie with the fucking quickness. Any weapon that punk ass Oliver brought out to play he would end up eating if that were me. Knife? I would've turned it right around and made him stab himself. A gun? Same process and result, weapon turned on Ollie... "Why did you want to go and stab (or shoot) yourself, Ollie?" we ask quizzically... "Can't you see that I'm busy fucking your mother?" This punk ass kid isn't doing anything. He thought his fat and angry Bobby Hill looking blubber ass could just walk up and stab a fully grown man who is rather fit and fully able to kick his ass. "Rebecca, I think Ollie needs some private time in his own, personal padded cell." Pretty sure the kid has officially broken. If not, there's plenty more beat downs he can endure. And, he can just lay there and bleed while I fuck Rebecca again and again. I don't give a flying fart WHAT country Ollie is from. He is nothing but a punk ass bitch. Punk ass bitches get punked out and beat down. Law of the jungle.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:

Base Profile Screenshot 2023.05.08 - 22.29.54.97.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.05.08 - 22.30.10.60.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.05.08 - 22.30.26.61.png

Last edited:

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I'm American, a US Marine veteran, a father, a grandfather and still remember how to end conflicts with little bitches like Ollie with the fucking quickness. Any weapon that punk ass Oliver brought out to play he would end up eating if that were me. Knife? I would've turned it right around and made him stab himself. A gun? Same process and result, weapon turned on Ollie... "Why did you want to go and stab (or shoot) yourself, Ollie?" we ask quizzically... "Can't you see that I'm busy fucking your mother?" This punk ass kid isn't doing anything. He thought his fat and angry Bobby Hill looking blubber ass could just walk up and stab a fully grown man who is rather fit and fully able to kick his ass. "Rebecca, I think Ollie needs some private time in his own, personal padded cell." Pretty sure the kid has officially broken. If not, there's plenty more beat downs he can endure. And, he can just lay there and bleed while I fuck Rebecca again and again. I don't give a flying fart WHAT country Ollie is from. He is nothing but a punk ass bitch. Punk ass bitches get punked out and beat down. Law of the jungle.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:

View attachment 2607085 View attachment 2607086 View attachment 2607089
Nice story bro...:LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: ZiMMa and Balu83
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes