Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Could someone please clarify the xmas specials. On the main page, there are download links for 2021, and 2022. What about xmas 2020? There is a specific gallery mod link for the 2020 special, but where do you download the 2020 special itself?

Is the xmas 2020 special already included in the main game?
Correct me if I'm wrong but this was never answered. I need to know this as well. It is unclear, based on the mod year vs 2021/2022.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Mod is updated for the latest version (Episode 20).
The detailed walkthrough is updated for the latest version (Episode 20).

Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs except for the one at Eva scene from Episode 16 which is fixed only in the Mod and not in the original release. Also there are few bugs not displaying "Aunt Eva" in the last 2 updates but that is relevant only for the insest version and should be fixed in the Mod (I just hope I didn't miss any of them but you can always report it).

hi!
new version is out,
Update your mod
pls
and tnks :cool:

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

The Mod is updated for the latest version (Episode 20).
The detailed walkthrough is updated for the latest version (Episode 20).

Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs except for the one at Eva scene from Episode 16 which is fixed only in the Mod and not in the original release. Also there are few bugs not displaying "Aunt Eva" in the last 2 updates but that is relevant only for the insest version and should be fixed in the Mod (I just hope I didn't miss any of them but you can always report it).
Waiting for your work

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
i hope Lilly :love:

She has a pregnancy counter that goes up every time you creampie her. Nora and Eva if I remember right just have a single true/false variable, and Rebecca has a creampie counter. Can't remember if it's tracked among anyone else off the top of my head.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Mom is so hot! Hope Cody bangs her too
:FacePalm::FacePalm:
This Game isn't one where the MC gets cucked. This is a Game where the MC cucks everyone else like that Uncle that became a Cuck and how Cody became a Cuck too or that neighbor with a redhead wife or the mob guy or the priest/father this update, all of them became Cucks. This game is THE Game where the MC cucks people and not the other way around. smh at this mf

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
The chaotic neutral route would be to turn Cody into a sissy and then use him as a cock sleeve to fuck the mom :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: stahalle

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Fascinating, with every new update, people come around and tell, that this game would be much better, when cody finally could bang his mom...
Did they even read/played the Novel?! How can you make such statements, when you know what kind of Novel this is, is beyond me.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Fascinating, with every new update, people come around and tell, that this game would be much better, when cody finally could bang his mom...
Did they even read/played the Novel?! How can you make such statements, when you know what kind of Novel this is, is beyond me.
See, what you are doing wrong here is assuming that those people has any reading comprehension when they clearly don't......or they just don't care and just wanna insert their fantasies about being cucked in to the game!

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes