Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
See, what you are doing wrong here is assuming that those people has any reading comprehension when they clearly don't......or they just don't care and just wanna insert their fantasies about being cucked in to the game!
Yeah almost always it feels like talking to a wall so I assume they just ignore everything and are absorbed in their litlle cuck fantasies

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Fascinating, with every new update, people come around and tell, that this game would be much better, when cody finally could bang his mom...
Did they even read/played the Novel?! How can you make such statements, when you know what kind of Novel this is, is beyond me.
If I remember correctly, Cody was going to have a path where MC would help him get laid.
Oh my. The number of people here that got triggered that day. LOL

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
If I remember correctly, Cody was going to have a path where MC would help him get laid.
Oh my. The number of people here that got triggered that day. LOL
Yes, correct, there once was a option to help him getting closer to the neighbor's girl (afaik). But let's be real here, that was years ago and the possibilty to help him was never shown again.

So tl;dr That path is dead since like forever.

See, what you are doing wrong here is assuming that those people has any reading comprehension when they clearly don't......or they just don't care and just wanna insert their fantasies about being cucked in to the game!
Yeah, me and my assumptions...I'm deeply sorry.
I straight get back into my u-boat. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well I for one took Chloe for myself, no way I was going to let that little bitch Cody have her. :ROFLMAO:
He can't handle her anyways, so if anything I just helped him not embarrass himself.

Also speaking of Chloe, I really hope we get some time with her next update, it's been a while. Would love to see more Lily too, and you know, maybe that long anticipated Chloe + Lily threesome scene? :sneaky:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
More like they see a diminutive loser with a micro dick and a cuckold fetish and they can't help but self insert as him hoping he'll finally get something to make their own miserable existences feel less pathetic :whistle::whistle:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Mod is updated for the latest version (Episode 20).
The detailed walkthrough is updated for the latest version (Episode 20).

Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs except for the one at Eva scene from Episode 16 which is fixed only in the Mod and not in the original release. Also there are few bugs not displaying "Aunt Eva" in the last 2 updates but that is relevant only for the insest version and should be fixed in the Mod (I just hope I didn't miss any of them but you can always report it).
hope you update soon

BigBoy24

Oct 21, 2019
Can someone help me? EP 21 doesn t start! In menu i have the right verions (21) but at the end of 20 my game ends!!!

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes