hoodoo1022

Jun 29, 2018
What ever happened to Chloe, Jazmine, the mechanics daughter (around explosion time), and the other mature woman at that pool party?

un_dos

Nov 10, 2020
Why is this thread so obsessed with Cody :unsure:
I rarely ever see him in my playthough, I think I even forgot he existed until I visited this thread the first time :ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Said it last update already gonna say it again. Cucks gonna be cucks. they search for it in every game and if it doesn't have it they want it put in it.:cautious:
Yeah. But also the same goes for us non-cucks. Our younger(new) generation does exactly the same. Most of us older(Non new) guys just get tired of all the bs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AVNTester2

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Yeah. But also the same goes for us non-cucks. Our younger(new) generation does exactly the same. Most of us older(Non new) guys just get tired of all the bs.
I don't know how old you are but I suppose I'm one of the younger generation that you are talking about and speaking only for me I don't go to NTR Games and say they should put a non-ntr path in it because I have common sense and know that doesn't make sense. But Hey That's just Me as I said

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I don't know how old you are but I suppose I'm one of the younger generation that you are talking about and speaking only for me I don't go NTR Games and say they should put a non-ntr path in it because I have common sense and know that doesn't make sense. But Hey That's just Me as I said
I'm in my 50s. But yeah. I've seen it where both sides do it. I'm just too damn old to fight all the time. I do like to cause chaos sometimes, but mainly about other shit. :ROFLMAO:

NoNameHent

Apr 30, 2017
I don't understand this I have been using Mega for years on multiple different phones and have never had a quota limit or download fail. I don't have any kind of subscription and I don't use the app. I can download any file size and it is much quicker than any other Downloader by far. I'm not sure what I could possibly doing differently.
Yes they have quotas if im not mistaken its about 4 gb. above that we have to wait 2 hours to resume the download, and it often failed.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i actually feel bad for cucking Cody. he's just a pathetic cuck. meanwhile. cucking Oliver and fucking his mom is funny as hell. he's such a little fuckhead and love how his mom gets into the cucking sessions. especially the line in the latest update where mc is fucking her and mentions him and she is in so much ecstasy she cries..who the fuck is Oliver??? lol. this game is a laugh riot.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes