bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
At this point, cucking Cody is old news, want to really cuck Oliver by fucking his girlfriend and mom in front of him, while he is wearing a gimp suit, then making him lick up the jizz as it drips onto the floor, just as his dad walks back through the door, the sight of which gives his dad a fatal heart attack. Oliver is then finally completely broken, as his bitch ass deserves. Sure Cody is pathetic but Oliver deserves all the humiliation possible.

Renzon

Mar 24, 2017
Is there any way to have Cody know what's going on and NOT be a dick to him? I just hate how I have to be terrible to my cousin for no apparent reason whatsoever.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Is there any way to have Cody know what's going on and NOT be a dick to him? I just hate how I have to be terrible to my cousin for no apparent reason whatsoever.
Just choose the non-violent options. You can't befriend him, but keep it civil between him and MC.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You need to remember, Cody doesn't like the MC from the start. Or maybe that's been rewritten, I don't know.
Just choose the non-violent options. You can't befriend him, but keep it civil between him and MC.
I think some people actually want him to be a friend. Someone they can share the girls with.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
You need to remember, Cody doesn't like the MC from the start. Or maybe that's been rewritten, I don't know.

I think some people actually want him to be a friend. Someone they can share the girls with.
I know, but that guy I replied to, just wanted to be friendly to him. No mentioning of sharing.

Reactions: Dark Silence

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I know. You mentioned 'befriend' and I ran with it due to what others have been talkin about.
Fair enough.
But he did not ask for sharing options, he asked for being friendly towards him.
Befriend is not equal to sharing. ;)

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes