Aspy62

Jun 15, 2023
I remember playing this game last year and there was a green highlighted hint option at the choices. Has this disappeared now or do I need to do something to access it again.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
hope next update we can fuck Mom again..i miss her so much..and it's been a while...her and aunt eve remains the best..
yup...and no mom again..uff
don't rememebr all this cvody cuck in my playthrough...it happened maybe 2 times to me if i rememeber right
You can multi quote people instead of spamming comments back to back to back to back....

I remember playing this game last year and there was a green highlighted hint option at the choices. Has this disappeared now or do I need to do something to access it again.
You used a mod, and said mod is not updated.

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
At this point, cucking Cody is old news, want to really cuck Oliver by fucking his girlfriend and mom in front of him, while he is wearing a gimp suit, then making him lick up the jizz as it drips onto the floor, just as his dad walks back through the door, the sight of which gives his dad a fatal heart attack. Oliver is then finally completely broken, as his bitch ass deserves. Sure Cody is pathetic but Oliver deserves all the humiliation possible.
I want mc to make Cody and Oliver suck his dick after he destroyed both of their moms

MajesticPepe

Jul 27, 2022
Again? How creative...
If you think pissing people off is creative, then so be it. :ROFLMAO:

The biggest whiners in this thread are freeloaders who do not even give a single penny to support this game.

I hope the Dev would consider making a Subscribestar account so I can support him instead of Patreon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Games&Games
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes