OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
If you think pissing people off is creative, then so be it. :ROFLMAO:

The biggest whiners in this thread are freeloaders who do not even give a single penny to support this game.

I hope the Dev would consider making a Subscribestar account so I can support him instead of Patreon.
Depending on the devs plans for the next game/vn, if he opens a subscriber account I might too.

Reactions: MajesticPepe

MajesticPepe

Jul 27, 2022
Another update, another #justiceforCody
What if the dev decides to make a scene where Cody is tied in the chair while MC will lift Aunt Eva in front of his face while fucking her via anal reverse cowgirl? Cody will see his mom's pussy up close while being fucked in the ass.

Very evil as fuck! :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

On the other hand, there will an option where players can choose to play as Cody and he gets to use tools like mace, screw drivers, a crowbar or his dad's gun and started killing Eva, Nora, the MC and many others! Cody will become a vengeful person and will start joining the Hermit's gang.

Choose your evil side! :LOL:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
What if the dev decides to make a scene where Cody is tied in the chair while MC will lift Aunt Eva in front of his face while fucking her via anal reverse cowgirl? Cody will see his mom's pussy up close while being fucked in the ass.

On the other hand, there will an option where players can choose to play as Cody and he gets to use tools like mace, screw drivers, a crowbar or his dad's gun and started killing Eva, Nora, the MC and many others! Cody will become a vengeful person and will start joining the Hermit's gang.

Cody is to weak to inflict damage with a mace or a crowbar. Also, old news, like Ollie with the knife. We know how this ended.

Just accept that there is no hope for Cody...

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

I remember the time I always wondered why fans of vanilla or harem always ask for something in the thread of the ntr/cheating game “Remove these tags” or “can be avoided”. and now I'm wondering why cuckolds/ntr fans want Mc's opponent to become tough against the main character.... guys, maybe stop sticking unnecessary fantasies here? this game is Netori, for you there is a lot games where at Mc always steals girls.

And this game is the only one of its kind that is implemented clearly and efficiently in the style of stealing other people's wives or girls, just enjoy the game.

Good day everyone! brad-pitt-coffee.gif

Jan 21, 2024
Looks like there's a raging debate between Cody enjoyooors and Cody destroyoors.
We should keep humiliating Cody of course. And he should not bang anyone...
Except his own mom of course. Just cause that's more mom - son action. Can he be humiliated and degraded for not matching up to MC? Sure, but can be both, they can enjoy it, and the aunt can still like MC more

Bottom line: more mom son action = good

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Looks like there's a raging debate between Cody enjoyooors and Cody destroyoors.
We should keep humiliating Cody of course. And he should not bang anyone...
Except his own mom of course. Just cause that's more mom - son action. Can he be humiliated and degraded for not matching up to MC? Sure, but can be both, they can enjoy it, and the aunt can still like MC more

Bottom line: more mom son action = good
I have an idea and it should make everybody happy! Rebecca and aunty should buy strapons and bang their sons while MC if fucking them. Afterwards sons should go Joshy style and suck MC's cum from them.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes