-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I want mc to make Cody and Oliver suck his dick after he destroyed both of their moms
Cody sissyfication when
Cody and Oliver are never gonna be sissified in this game. (They'll be embarrassed and humiliated — and so in that sense, I guess you could say they'll be emasculated. But they are never gonna actually be sissified.)

They're never going to go down on the MC, whether after he's had sex with one of their mothers or not. There isn't going to be any gay (or similar) content in this game.

Posting these types of requests in this thread would seem to indicate that you haven't even been paying attention to anything at all in the game. The MC is straighter than a skewer, and there's been absolutely nothing to indicate otherwise. Cucking others and/or impregnating women is pretty much the constant theme throughout the game.

We're now 22 episodes in: if you haven't figured out what would or would not potentially happen in the game by now, let me make it clear: what you're seeking isn't in this game. If you want that type of content, there are plenty of other games here on F95 or other adult game download sites to try.

Jun Sung Ahn

Mar 8, 2018
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Mod is updated for version (Episode 21).
The detailed walkthrough is updated for version (Episode 21).

Before someone asks, ETA for the update for Episode 22 is the end of the week (24th or 25th of February).

Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs except for the one at Eva scene from Episode 16 which is fixed only in the Mod and not in the original release. Also there are few bugs not displaying "Aunt Eva" in the last 2 updates but that is relevant only for the incest version and should be fixed in the Mod (I just hope I didn't miss any of them but you can always report it).
update please

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
Worried because saving from 2020 doesn't work? Somehow you're exaggerating, dude... :geek: a lot has changed during this time, there were various changes in the codes, especially small remakes. I don’t even see a problem starting from the beginning, knowing that the game can be skipped a little
He put all those emojis there to make sure people understood he was joking.

ENEME

Apr 17, 2020
I will explain how to access the gallery

1 - Get an rpa extractor (I currently use : )

2 - Go to the game folder. put the rpa executable on the folder.
and drag and drop the archive.rpa into the executable

View attachment 3369809

Wait for extraction to finish. - At this step you have the folder with every pictures

3 - Remove the file screens.rpyc

4 - modify the file screens.rpy

On the file screens.rpy go to
View attachment 3369831

you will see this function below the big comment:
View attachment 3369833

you only need to replace the if gallery_item.is_unlocked():
by if True:

View attachment 3369842
View attachment 3369844

Now you can save the modified file.

- 5 you can start the game and the gallery will be unlocked

FINISHED :coffee:

Good view :sneaky::love:
now working, there are not all scenes.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
@7767: Can your take a look into my savegame? The game ends at the end of episode 20.
7767 is the uploader and owner of this thread, not the game developer. You should ask Vatos, unless someone else on this thread wants to take a crack at it — but I personally wouldn't know what to look for. While Vatos is on this site, you'll probably have better luck either on his Patreon or possibly Discord (if he has one).

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Away From Home Ep 1-22 with AdanGC Mods multi mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
*New*
Variable viewer/Console enabled in Preferences/Dev menu

Mega
Updated my Android port with Adan's mod to Ep1 1-22

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
I want mc to make Cody and Oliver suck his dick after he destroyed both of their moms
Why do you want gay shit in the game?
legit don't even fit at all.
hell nah man.

just as bad as dudes wanting cuck shit in the game.

shit don't need nothing but to stay true to what it already is.
which is the best damn netori game on this site. (in my opinion):p

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes