DinoLaze

Jan 6, 2020
Does Cody need to "Finish. The. Story!"?

lmao.

Haven't played this game in two years I found out, but the last 7 chapters I just played were pretty good i'd say, I really like the story with the priest's wife.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
If you guys are so much done with the gay debate then can anyone please tell me which stage the VN is in ? Is it near completion? How many more chapters it might have?

SN: Adding to the gay debate, you cannot define gay on your own. It had already been defined. You can say you don't feel a gay if you put your dick in a dude's hole(Ass or mouth). They are holes alright. I mean you can get a blowjob from a dude while watching hot nude ladies on your screen, it's better than fapping on your own, right? I mean I understand it but fucking in the dude's ass is seriously gay, not a single doubt about.

Reactions: BadAttitude

xXJuanmaXx

Aug 13, 2020
What I'm saying is, for example, a threesome with Cody and Eva. That if you want to have those possibilities it's not gay, it's just about wanting more people on the spot.

Jan 21, 2024
I have an idea and it should make everybody happy! Rebecca and aunty should buy strapons and bang their sons while MC if fucking them. Afterwards sons should go Joshy style and suck MC's cum from them.
What? Hell no bro tf that's sus as hell brotha. Nothing goes in anybody's ass except MC's dick in the MILFs, no sucking cum by anybody except the MILFs. You go to time out

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
No idea on what stage game is in.

So, I'll ask again. If you get blindfolded and fuck someone in the ass and you find out it was a dude, are you gay?
I wonder whether you have done Bestiality yet..:p
To you, an ass is an ass, a pussy is a pussy no matter whom it is attached to.
As long as you're not in the receiving end everything is fine, right?

SN: For me, I am not going to fuck anyone blindfolded and I am definitely not fucking a hairy ass.
Read the Oedipus Rex. You will know that you know or not, doesn't matter, it will get to you at the end.

Also thank you for the game update but I would like to know where the story is exactly...

• Hey there
Reactions: Dark Silence

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
You're wrong there, sport. I'm talkin about humans. Why your brain went to beastiality I'll never know. You got some real problems if that's where you went. Might want to see a therapist.
I wonder who needs one. Bestiality is a common theme. Even Bible takes about bestiality and gay at the same page. So, it's not really uncommon to think about one when you heard one and to me, fucking a dude is no improvement over bestiality.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
So another sex scene with Susan and yet no cream pie with her. I did think it was funny putting Oliver in the bathroom and then cream pieing Rebecca after that. I really enjoy putting Oliver in his place because it really turns on his mother. Lets see who else of the MILFs I can get pregnant next: Janet pregnant, Ava pregnant, hopefully the next one will be Nora. Hoping we get more solo scenes with Sophie. Can we actually consider it cucking Cody and Oliver when they werent in any form of relationship with their mothers before the MC? I understand cucking the husbands but not the sons. BTW do we have an updated walk-thru that isnt a MOD, I downloaded one awhile ago but havent seen it updated.

Reactions: MajesticPepe

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
So another sex scene with Susan and yet no cream pie with her. I did think it was funny putting Oliver in the bathroom and then cream pieing Rebecca after that. I really enjoy putting Oliver in his place because it really turns on his mother. Lets see who else of the MILFs I can get pregnant next: Janet pregnant, Ava pregnant, hopefully the next one will be Nora. Hoping we get more solo scenes with Sophie. Can we actually consider it cucking Cody and Oliver when they werent in any form of relationship with their mothers before the MC? I understand cucking the husbands but not the sons. BTW do we have an updated walk-thru that isnt a MOD, I downloaded one awhile ago but havent seen it updated.
Was ava confirmed pregnant in this update?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Damn. My saves from 2020 (Ep.10) don't work anymore! What an inconsistent game! :rolleyes::LOL:
I guess, I will have to play it again from the beginning...
By the way, that was four years ago. :unsure:
Worried because saving from 2020 doesn't work? Somehow you're exaggerating, dude... :geek: a lot has changed during this time, there were various changes in the codes, especially small remakes. I don’t even see a problem starting from the beginning, knowing that the game can be skipped a little

Reactions: Subyan and Jerk-man
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes