MajesticPepe

Jul 27, 2022
I have been playing this game since its release and I have been waiting when the MC will be able to return to Robstone and put an end of The Hermit once and for all.

The Father hasn't called yet to assign the MC on his mission. I hope the dev considers having sex scenes for Nora in every single episode. Nora is my favorite female character out of all the other women in the game.

What if the dev adds a hidden NTR scene for Cody and MC to fuck Eva? :ROFLMAO:
That would make most of the players angry! :LOL:

On the other hand, what if the game gets even darker? MC kills Cody in front of his mom and they both fucked in front of Cody's corpse? :LOL:

There are endless possibilities in this game. So far, everything is running smoothly. :cool:

Reactions: Games&Games

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
is there ANY important choice in this updase...cuz i love this game so much and have to wait a week to get mod updated is hard..so if there is no important choice i can play this without mod.thanks

Hardcore1234

Mar 8, 2017
i actually feel bad for cucking Cody. he's just a pathetic cuck. meanwhile. cucking Oliver and fucking his mom is funny as hell. he's such a little fuckhead and love how his mom gets into the cucking sessions. especially the line in the latest update where mc is fucking her and mentions him and she is in so much ecstasy she cries..who the fuck is Oliver??? lol. this game is a laugh riot.
Cucking Cody is what makes this game one of my favorites :devilish:

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
According to DEV the only one who will have sex with the mothers and girls in the game is the MC, Cody is just a secondary character who when he asks if he can see you MC doing this he will see if you don't let him see nothing, just stay in his computer life pathetic and nothing else

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
According to DEV the only one who will have sex with the mothers and girls in the game is the MC, Cody is just a secondary character who when he asks if he can see you MC doing this he will see if you don't let him see nothing, just stay in his computer life pathetic and nothing else
Well, I stopped playin due to the fact I told that fucker he couldn't watch and then a few eps later, he was watchin. Might've been a problem with a variable, but I didn't take time to check.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Well, I stopped playin due to the fact I told that fucker he couldn't watch and then a few eps later, he was watchin. Might've been a problem with a variable, but I didn't take time to check.
With me, I said he couldn't watch it and he never did anything, not even when I fucked his mother he was watching how a lot of people here saw the scene in question, it could really be something with the variable of your game, but I really don't know.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
With me, I said he couldn't watch it and he never did anything, not even when I fucked his mother he was watching how a lot of people here saw the scene in question, it could really be something with the variable of your game, but I really don't know.
Yeah. I gave up long ago. I'll restart this at some point.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes