ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I agree there should be some effort in order to claim the prize. I guess thats why i dont care much for Chloe since first MC walks in bathroom and 2 minutes later shes giving him a BJ. 2nd time shes just says lets go, takes him to Chris' room and rides him. no effort at all. No that said there shouldnt be weeks/months of grinding either like on "straitened times" or "foot of the mountain" Too much effort/grinding also kills a game

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
When the shiny bald Benjamin Button man with the beard tells you that he has micropenis, I fell in love with this game. 10 stars out of 5.
At the time i thought that was a stretch. I mean what guys is going to tell that to a "kid" he has only known for a week or so. I thought at the time Adam was going to ask MC to do the deed to impregnant Janet. Still think its is heading there . Don't believe Adam's anniversary plan worked and Adam or Janet (most likely) will be asking MC to impregnant her

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
i wonder if the mc didn't impregnate janet when they were fucking, Adam will divorce her and she will be the mc's girls all the time :love::p:sneaky::sneaky::love:

Flubber05

Dec 26, 2019
I have played a lot of games like this in last few months and this is first time i am writing for developers so that should convey my opinion - "Nice game"

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
Since I do the walkthrough for this game I decided to do a Mod a well, so you can have a choice! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 1-9 NOTE: LIKE A DUFUS I ZIPPED THE WRONG FILE FOR THE MOD, IT HAS NOW BEEN UPDATED TO THE CORRECT SCRIPT FILE. OOOOOFFF.
This is a Harem mod. If you wanna play the game straight up use my PDF walkthrough.
Installation: Unzip to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.
Features: In game walkthrough and lots of other fun extras!

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I have small question to you're mod does it avoid ntr

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
I don't know if Dev checks on this thread or how regularly he does that.

But I just want him to know that we are fine with downloading heavy files. No need to cut down the quality to bring down the file size.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I don't know if Dev checks on this thread or how regularly he does that.

But I just want him to know that we are fine with downloading heavy files. No need to cut down the quality to bring down the file size.
When you're saying "we", you mean "I", so you have to be the man/Trump himself!
It is up to the dev, whatever he decides at the end.

Dec 31, 2019
Well I for one didn't see any quality drop with the file size reduction, compared with my older version and it looks the same. A smaller file size is always good, I like that the dev decided to reduce it.

Last edited:

Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
Why is the game Ep.1-9 884MB white it was previously Ep.1-8 1.7GB.
One of them is 235 KB, other one is 785 KB. I don't think there's huge quality gap between them or maybe that's just my monitor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
One of them is 235 KB, other one is 785 KB. I don't think there's huge quality gap between them or maybe that's just my monitor.
I'm pretty much always in favor of the smallest file that still looks great. The 235KB one does that easily.

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
the woman from the preview image who look like Michael Jackson does she still look like that? or did the dev at least improve her model? never got to play this game cause that Michael Jackson look a like turns me off haha.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
the woman from the preview image who look like Michael Jackson does she still look like that? or did the dev at least improve her model? never got to play this game cause that Michael Jackson look a like turns me off haha.
Nora (dark haired chick)?
Yep, she is the same, and she is hot as fuck...Damn i would fuck Mrjackson, J.Bieber and B.Spears alltogether only if they had a butt half as good as hers:love::p
Your loss anyway.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes