Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Nora (dark haired chick)?
Yep, she is the same, and she is hot as fuck...Damn i would fuck Mrjackson, J.Bieber and B.Spears alltogether only if they had a butt half as good as hers:love::p
Your loss anyway.
do you want to bet that she's going to be the last character that gets fucked by MC. before the MC has fun with all the characters

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
do you want to bet that she's going to be the last character that gets fucked by MC. before the MC has fun with all the characters
that could be expected, yep.
still with all those hot&willing milfs around, waiting for her isnt that hard, at least for me:p

Reactions: Majima@22

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
the woman from the preview image who look like Michael Jackson does she still look like that? or did the dev at least improve her model? never got to play this game cause that Michael Jackson look a like turns me off haha.
lol never think before xD

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
that could be expected, yep.
still with all those hot&willing milfs around, waiting for her isnt that hard, at least for me:p
Since her mom still feel guilty, I think correct she'll be more exclusive put in the end of story
I mean episode 9 ended with her on top of are dick so as far as I know episode 10 might be her chance but I will not give my hopes up if I were you

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Since I do the walkthrough for this game I decided to do a Mod a well, so you can have a choice! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 1-9 NOTE: LIKE A DUFUS I ZIPPED THE WRONG FILE FOR THE MOD, IT HAS NOW BEEN UPDATED TO THE CORRECT SCRIPT FILE. OOOOOFFF.
This is a Harem mod. If you wanna play the game straight up use my PDF walkthrough.
Installation: Unzip to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.
Features: In game walkthrough and lots of other fun extras!

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Can't download. Keeps saying virus detected and fails download.

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Is there any sex scene between the Nora (mom) and the MC?? Please reply. thanks a lot in advance.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Is there any sex scene between the Nora (mom) and the MC?? Please reply. thanks a lot in advance.
There's no explicit sex but there's LOTS of teasing, and well-written too. When it happens (probably one or two updates from now), it's gonna be amazing with all that buildup in the story.

A tip: in this Ren'py game (and some others too) ou can press Page-Up key to go back in dialogues in case you want to change a decision you made.

Reactions: Fauxcest

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There is a previews and news for Nora but today but unfortunately, I'm not one of the supporters of the game on patron why because the hard blue balls for 9 episodes and he or she thinks doing something with Nora is a dead end for the game this is the downside . Not like many devs who take the initiative to start at least after 3 or 5 updates with the " Nora" role in the game.
Someone mind sharing the nora previews
Eh, I am not a patron so I can't but I won't pin any hopes on seeing the MC and the mom do anything soon. The only thing that is left in this game is the tease of will they or won't they. The MC has fucked nearly every other female within 2-3 updates of meeting them. Now the dev is adding more characters for the MC to fuck to the detriment of the other characters, I want to see more of the cousin and her friends, more kinky aunt fucking, etc... Yet instead we get none of that and more characters. The whole crime plot has disappeared since the trip to the other town. I think I need to do a play through where I don't try to fuck the mom so I can be less frustrated with the game. LOL

XXXagent

Jul 28, 2019
I read some strong feelings towards the direction this game is/isn't going, however have to ask, up until the cut off point (EP 9) is it worth it?

The high score from 40 votes makes me think it is.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I read some strong feelings towards the direction this game is/isn't going, however have to ask, up until the cut off point (EP 9) is it worth it?

The high score from 40 votes makes me think it is.
Well it has a lot of hot scenes just the will she won't she with Nora is bit aggravating and the main story line outside of town has been a bit lost lately, which was needed for Nora if remember correctly. There is plenty of vaginal sex though besides Nora.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes