Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Not at all, just bored and horny, looking about for something interesting.
But by all means, if you don't believe me, feel free to install it, i just like to give people a heads up before they install.
I just have checked it, no viruses/trojans or anything "shady" there.
If you are so sure, report it, mods will take care of it..yet be aware trolling/false alarming could/should be sanctioned.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I just have checked it, no viruses/trojans or anything "shady" there.
If you are so sure, report it, mods will take care of it..yet be aware trolling/false alarming could/should be sanctioned.
Probably has to do with my system, this has happened before in different threads, the file doesn't have anything wrong with it but for whatever reason it gives out a false positive.

Anyway, good to know it's clean.

Reactions: dokodesuka

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Not at all, just bored and horny, looking about for something interesting.

But by all means, if you don't believe me, feel free to install it, i just like to give people a heads up before they install.
There is no trojan in the walkthrough mod. This is a python issue. Antivirus programs search thousands of databases and a possible 30 of those will recognize it as a virus due to the nature of python code. I created the mod, and on the very PC I created it, this has occurred for me once. If you don't believe me don't use it, but this is the nature of python code. Allowing it and installing it is just fine. It is 1 file. The script file for the game. So heads up all you like. There is no virus in my mod, and I've never heard of a true virus being reported in any mod. This is a false positive. But, like I said if you don't believe me don't use it. Just know this is not the last mod you will come across this with.

Reactions: dokodesuka
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes