-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A lovely update.

Aunt Eva
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mom (Nora)
Janet
And finally, no content this time with Lily, Lydia, Jasmine, or Chloe, sadly. But you can't have everyone in every release without forcing more hours into the in-game days. Looking forward to where all of this goes. I'm interested to see the reactions as various characters find out they share a common lover. Things could get ugly or amazing, depending.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Away From Home Episode[1-10].

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.09.2020 (proofread version)

Last edited:

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
don't like being that guy but right before the hj from nora it should be torturing not torchering

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
That's my bad, fixing it now. It's not the compressed version.
There is only one so far and you will have to play it because I will not say who. :ROFLMAO: :p ;):giggle:

That happens if you don't start a new playthrough, I started with EP7 and it started in EP9 so I started over and now it all works as it should.
Uhhmm.. Episode 9 is completely like this for me on a new play through? I play on 4k resolution all other episodes are fine ( without the black borders.. only episode 9 does this in current version?)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
There is only one so far and you will have to play it because I will not say who. :ROFLMAO: :p ;):giggle:

That happens if you don't start a new playthrough, I started with EP7 and it started in EP9 so I started over and now it all works as it should.
Thanks, but, not really wanting to start over. First time I ever saw that in any game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Pregnancy spotted but will not post screen shot for now, tag applied.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Thanks, but, not really wanting to start over. First time I ever saw that in any game.
That happens even if you start over.
I started fresh because i wanted to use the Walkthrough mod which has some bugs if you don't start new and still saw that error.

It's kinda weird though because that episode was not like that on it's release for me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There is a possibility that a 2nd women is pregnant but will have to wait and see.

Masturbation scene spotted tag applied.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That happens even if you start over.
I started fresh because i wanted to use the Walkthrough mod which has some bugs if you don't start new and still saw that error.

It's kinda weird though because that episode was not like that on it's release for me.
I saved right at the scene where we have the choice to hold the remote tightly, then I didn't finish the previous release. I still have it and might just check those renders for that scene.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It's that chapter as a whole.
Ok, I switched out the last image from the previous release and it didn't help.

From the previous release:

Untitled.jpg

As you can see, it shows properly in the previous release, not this one. I'll look at the script and see wtf happened in the scrip.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Ok, I switched out the last image from the previous release and it didn't help.

From the previous release:

View attachment 830335

As you can see, it shows properly in the previous release, not this one. I'll look at the script and see wtf happened in the scrip.
Yeah i mean that's what i was saying previous version like you show here worked fine.
This version decided to mess with image placing for some reason and im not versed enough to understand what happened where in the files.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes