ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Eh, I am not a patron so I can't but I won't pin any hopes on seeing the MC and the mom do anything soon. The only thing that is left in this game is the tease of will they or won't they. The MC has fucked nearly every other female within 2-3 updates of meeting them. Now the dev is adding more characters for the MC to fuck to the detriment of the other characters, I want to see more of the cousin and her friends, more kinky aunt fucking, etc... Yet instead we get none of that and more characters. The whole crime plot has disappeared since the trip to the other town. I think I need to do a play through where I don't try to fuck the mom so I can be less frustrated with the game. LOL
There is more the Dev could do with this game. Still need to figure out who the Crime Boss is. there is also the girl MC meet who's father is a preacher.. Wonder what the preacher's wife looks like???? (preacher = crime boss would be an interesting twist). Also MC needs to get that girl from the coffee shop back with her dad in that other town. MC needs to knock up Adam's wife
Janet. (by the way the story hasn't ever said what Adam does to make money! hmmm interesting!)
I hope some of those thoughts helps put some interest back into the game. now we just have to wait for the update

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
There is more the Dev could do with this game. Still need to figure out who the Crime Boss is. there is also the girl MC meet who's father is a preacher.. Wonder what the preacher's wife looks like???? (preacher = crime boss would be an interesting twist). Also MC needs to get that girl from the coffee shop back with her dad in that other town. MC needs to knock up Adam's wife
Janet. (by the way the story hasn't ever said what Adam does to make money! hmmm interesting!)
I hope some of those thoughts helps put some interest back into the game. now we just have to wait for the update
i like your first idea and instead of the crime boss being mad on what he seen, her wife would be the dominant in that scenario.

Reactions: bulifun

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
All of that is true and I would really like to see that develop, however I could also see people accusing the dev of adding filler/prolonging the wait for Nora with the sudden shift of focus to that plot line. The main reason I continued with this game was because I wanted to know more about the father's job, what the MC was going to find out, etc. I like games with stories and sex versus games that are just sex. It feels like this game was starting to be the former but ended up being the latter. It would be nice to see a course correction.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Femdom would ruin the game. MC isn't a sissy boy like computer boy is
- There are different degrees of femdom, different ways to approach it.
- I'm not talking about pegging or feminization.
- There's nothing sissy about having a woman take control during your (heterosexual) sex with her.

It can be pretty hot because when the woman dominates, it makes it very clear that she wants sex herself. She isn't "going out of her way" to satisfy you, the male. Rather, she's looking for her own satisfation from you.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
- There are different degrees of femdom, different ways to approach it.
- I'm not talking about pegging or feminization.
- There's nothing sissy about having a woman take control during your (heterosexual) sex with her.

It can be pretty hot because when the woman dominates, it makes it very clear that she wants sex herself. She isn't "going out of her way" to satisfy you, the male. Rather, she's looking for her own satisfation from you.
her being forward Bitch in Heat, aggressive, TAKE ME NOW I get and agree with. Femdom bring up images of her in black leather wearing a strap-on holding a riding crop in her hand. Sorry but i'm old school in I believe Eve was created for Adam not the other way around

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
her being forward Bitch in Heat, aggressive, TAKE ME NOW I get and agree with. Femdom bring up images of her in black leather wearing a strap-on holding a riding crop in her hand. Sorry but i'm old school in I believe Eve was created for Adam not the other way around
Yeah, very forward, assertive, pushes-you-onto-bed-and-rides-you, that's the kind of femdom I approve.

Reactions: MrFriendly

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Or the wife is the actual boss / druglady. Would open some femdom scenarios with the MC.
so it could lead on some BDSM cause if she is that "crime boss" then bondage is not a bad idea! A dominant female and a pervert guy. Then later on, the wheels about to turn. A petty teenage boy would benefit the most while the boss organized it for him.

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
I'm wondering how much this games been updated. Changelog doesn't really give any details. Last I played it the protagonist got caught banging his auntie after the pool party or something by his mom, she freaked out and then later she admits she overreacted or something. He had kind of just met the hot neighbor lady and her weird husband who BBQ'd or something like that. Maybe I will just redownload but just curious if it's advanced much beyond that.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I'm wondering how much this games been updated. Changelog doesn't really give any details. Last I played it the protagonist got caught banging his auntie after the pool party or something by his mom, she freaked out and then later she admits she overreacted or something. He had kind of just met the hot neighbor lady and her weird husband who BBQ'd or something like that. Maybe I will just redownload but just curious if it's advanced much beyond that.
not too much. MC does get to bang that hot neighbor chick who's husband BBQ'd & MC meets a new girl (but has to meet her father "the peacher" before he can date her!). there was a bit more to the story of the criminal added but not much. May be forgetting some but those are at least the highlight of what i remeber from the update. (oh and it was the aunt that caught him doing her friend who's husband is the aunt's husbands boss). The mom (maid) seems to think he is still some innocent virgin boy

Reactions: Toweke

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Just a heads up, for the walkthrough mod i got a Trojan warning, so be careful before you install it.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just a heads up, for the walkthrough mod i got a Trojan warning, so be careful before you install it.
you dont say?!
you has to be a genuine trojan-explorer discovering trojans in the most unexpected places....

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
you dont say?!
you has to be a genuine trojan-explorer discovering trojans in the most unexpected places....
Not at all, just bored and horny, looking about for something interesting.

But by all means, if you don't believe me, feel free to install it, i just like to give people a heads up before they install.

Reactions: dokodesuka
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes