MacCloud

Oct 26, 2020
I downloaded and played this game yesterday. I like it very much.My favorite character in this game is Nora and his Aunt
Everyone support this developer as much as possible. With so much hard work he made the game and gives the game updates from time to time. ;)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
any updates?
dev has a shorter break due to illness last month, so development of the next episode is slowed down a bit.
he should be ok now, and if nothing unexpected happens, the ep11 could drop at the end of this month, or early December, would be my best guess.
anyway, im anxious to see those booty milfs - Sophia, Eva, Nora, Janet.....again.
there is only a few games with such milf-potential, if any:p

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
In EP.7, Dev probably did that on purpose, that whenever the MC was with the women and there was something going on, Bob would come in and interrupt us. (cockblock) :LOL: Every time the MC stays with Lily or Aunt Eva, Bob shows up shortly and spoils everything.

This is starting to get annoying. Same for Cody later in the game. Even though with Cody it's kinda funny.

As for Nora (mom), I'm a bit sad that she tries to reject us so much. After this scene after MC's date with Nora, It's hard for me, because I want it so much, and she avoids it.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
In EP.7, Dev probably did that on purpose, that whenever the MC was with the women and there was something going on, Bob would come in and interrupt us. (cockblock) :LOL: Every time the MC stays with Lily or Aunt Eva, Bob shows up shortly and spoils everything.

This is starting to get annoying. Same for Cody later in the game. Even though with Cody it's kinda funny.

As for Nora (mom), I'm a bit sad that she tries to reject us so much. After this scene after MC's date with Nora, It's hard for me, because I want it so much, and she avoids it.
Moral of the story : Get rid of Bob. :p

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Moral of the story : Get rid of Bob. :p
Haha, maybe there will be such an opportunity someday. :LOL:

Maybe Bob is somehow involved in bad people's affairs (mafia or whatever)? he is playing illegal stuff too and he will go to jail? haha, I won't feel sorry for him because he just blocks us.

Ok i know i'm cruel. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Kakato and EJW
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes