harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I just wish this game won't be like "The Visit". I mean, like Aunt getting more scenes than Mom. I want equal scenes or more preferably even more scenes with Nora when this game gets " Completed" status.

But, upto now, seems like Aunt got the highest scenes in this game too. But, let's wait & watch. Hope this dev gives proper focus to Nora's content atleast in the later updates & gradually decrease Aunt's content slowly.

Last edited:

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
I just wish this game won't be like "The Visit". I mean, like Aunt getting more scenes than Mom. I want equal scenes or more preferably even more scenes with Nora when this game gets " Completed" status.

But, upto now, seems like Aunt got the highest scenes in this game too. But, let's wait & watch. Hope this dev gives proper focus to Nora's content atleast in the later updates & gradually decrease Aunt's content slowly.
No need to decrease aunt's content. She's awesome too. Just adding more Nora content will make this game better.

Jack Burton

Feb 25, 2019
I don't know about young girls, but definitely milfs of this game will get more scenes because they are central point of this game. It's like watching "desperate housewives" series lol.
Loved "Desperate Housewives". Just wish someone would have made an adult version of the series. I would have loved to have been Gabrielle Solis' lawn boy......Damn!!!!

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
What i mean is, the speed of nora's scenes should increase & the speed of aunt's may be decrease in some amount or may be unchanged too.

Overall, final output should be fulfilling and equalized.
Fulfilling yes, equalized not so much. The aunt straight up gets more scenes because she offers the best ones - cucking the fuck out of her shitty hubbie and her weirdo son. The mother is hot as hell sure but shes boring, in most games shes be number one i concede but in a game like this with the cast its got? She overtly vanilla compared to them and doesnt offer much excitement beyond the fact she is the hot mother. To be fair i find the cousin really boring as well so its no coincidence perhaps she doesnt get a massive amount of screen time either.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Fulfilling yes, equalized not so much. The aunt straight up gets more scenes because she offers the best ones - cucking the fuck out of her shitty hubbie and her weirdo son. The mother is hot as hell sure but shes boring, in most games shes be number one i concede but in a game like this with the cast its got? She overtly vanilla compared to them and doesnt offer much excitement beyond the fact she is the hot mother. To be fair i find the cousin really boring as well so its no coincidence perhaps she doesnt get a massive amount of screen time either.
Then, I fear this game won't be as fulfilling to me. I don't like where in Milf games, Mom is teased much and finally getting less scenes. That's not work for me at all. That's why I didn't liked The Visit Game. Teasing is fine, vanilla is fine, but when she finally available for Son, she should get equalized scenes atleast in the final 2 or 3 updates. Otherwise, It won't be fulfilling to me. I thought in The Visit game, Mom will get equal preference, But Aunt became the face image of that game. But, still I hope this game would be better than The Visit game. In a game like Lust Epidemic, Mom is teased so much, where other milfs got much content, but when finally mom & son came together, the final 20% of the game is heavily added Mom's content to equalize the Mom content & finally, Mom became fan favorite for majority of fans.

I don't have hopes for this game to be like Lust Epidemic but I atleast hope it will be better than The Visit game.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes