Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
These renders are great , also really like the characters .
Good luck with the project further Vatos also well done on 8 whole episodes .

Last edited:

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
lprew.jpg

Unlocked

Hey everyone! Only some renders and animations left. At this rate I think the release date will be something like 3 or 4 August. I'll post the exact release date within this week.
Also, there will be a new character in the upcoming chapter.

Tigertooth

Oct 6, 2019
View attachment 747142

Unlocked

Hey everyone! Only some renders and animations left. At this rate I think the release date will be something like 3 or 4 August. I'll post the exact release date within this week.
Also, there will be a new character in the upcoming chapter.
New character? I just want some mom initiative.... it hardly gets more blue..... ;)

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Very l:love:vely and charming new chars, I really love that game it has a good story so far and make much fun to play it. After my first meeting with the Watson´s, I though damn that hot lady with that funny weird strange small guy is she one of that soccerwife whores who the male are dumb as bread and only searching for a rich guy?! And then i thought is this maybe a swinger couple or likewise, but I´m excited was happend next and why my mom are act strange and what happend in the morning?! :unsure:.
But I dont have time now must play further. :sneaky:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
This is why i want a walktrue... Does this episode felt short for everyone ?? or was it just my way at sucking at this game??
felt very short and rushed to me my biggest complaint is the sex...no cream pies and a 3 some teaser such a disappointing game

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes