UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I guess I've to pirate my own content and give you guys some news :D Also I've read some posts about me lying.
I see why some may think that. In adult games, many devs delay their update just to get more money without working and it's not uncommon.
But the thing is, I paused the billing cycle for November, despite that, I'm working on both christmas episode and ep 15 simultaneously (Focusing mainly on christmas ep). After I release the christmas episode, I'll pause the billing cycle again to complete ep 15.
So in the end, I won't get any money for 2 months just because my hdd failed. And 2 months is my average update time so it'll be like I just gave a break.
People lie because they want to get money without working, right now I'm working without getting any money. (Well, with a slower pace to be honest.)
Do whatever you think best. I'm just glad that the rumors you put the game on hold are incorrect, and am very pleased to hear you're still working on the game. Looking forward to your next update/release whether a special or in the mainstream. I really enjoy this game, thanks so much for your hard work.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I wanted to work on a different thing not to redo the stuff of ep 15 at that moment. Doing the same thing sucks, a bit. Also, did you play Far Away From Home? It's the last year's christmas special. It's different like you said but I think in a good way. Though, I may be saying that because it's my game :D
Of course, I did, but if felt something separate from the game which might have been your intention but I like to see the game move forward. We already have to wait longer due to the HDD and this Christmas thing makes it even longer. I understand you feel bumped out about what happened with HDD and don't want to redo it but I truly believe holidays episodes are just distractions from the main thing which is the game.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I guess I've to pirate my own content and give you guys some news :D Also I've read some posts about me lying.
I see why some may think that. In adult games, many devs delay their update just to get more money without working and it's not uncommon.
But the thing is, I paused the billing cycle for November, despite that, I'm working on both christmas episode and ep 15 simultaneously (Focusing mainly on christmas ep). After I release the christmas episode, I'll pause the billing cycle again to complete ep 15.
So in the end, I won't get any money for 2 months just because my hdd failed. And 2 months is my average update time so it'll be like I just gave a break.
People lie because they want to get money without working, right now I'm working without getting any money. (Well, with a slower pace to be honest.)

Hdd failure is not you fault dev and I think you should not stop the billing cylce(I don't know if it's possible or not but reducing bill should be ok). I am not different from freeloader but I hope for best for you.

About the people which blamed you for lying : They should know technical problem are normal if anyone using PC at 90% to 98% capacity. Most of the people don't know what daz3d does to pc.

I also have experience with hard disk problem(C drive got delete and unaddressed : No boot-able pen drive/nor dvd worked . . . I had to use my smart phone to format entire hard disk then used cracked pro data recovery tool : goddamn nightmare)

Take you time dev and thank you for sharing your hard work. we will support you any way we can.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I also think christmas/halloween episodes are waste of time/resources, particularly when we are talking about good games/devs, yet if this acts as a distraction for you, go on.
Glad to see there wont be full game revamp or worse(y)
p.s.
hopefully you have learned (in a hard way) to have proper backups of work-related stuff as well.

Max Ben

Jun 14, 2018
I wanted to work on a different thing not to redo the stuff of ep 15 at that moment. Doing the same thing sucks, a bit. Also, did you play Far Away From Home? It's the last year's christmas special. It's different like you said but I think in a good way. Though, I may be saying that because it's my game :D
hello sir can you tell me how can i use walkthrough mod in macos

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Aaaand I thinl Vatos just made quite a few people fail NNN. Looking forward to both. Thanks.

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Hdd failure is not you fault dev and I think you should not stop the billing cylce(I don't know if it's possible or not but reducing bill should be ok). I am not different from freeloader but I hope for best for you.

About the people which blamed you for lying : They should know technical problem are normal if anyone using PC at 90% to 98% capacity. Most of the people don't know what daz3d does to pc.

I also have experience with hard disk problem(C drive got delete and unaddressed : No boot-able pen drive/nor dvd worked . . . I had to use my smart phone to format entire hard disk then used cracked pro data recovery tool : goddamn nightmare)

Take you time dev and thank you for sharing your hard work. we will support you any way we can.
We come a long way since the late 90´s, when one sat at home doing 640*480 renders of landscapes in KPT Bryce on an old Mac. I am surprised that not more devs toast their graphicscard or HDD.

Cant imagen the feeling of loosing an entire HDD with the all renders and else that goes into an update for a game.:eek:

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I think a lot of people have PTSD from dealing with bad Devs and some just find ways to talk shit when games aren’t updated fast enough to their liking. This game is high quality fap material to me, so while I might be bummed by the delays it’s good to know that this project is still alive. You do what you have to do man.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
does anyone stilll have the incest patch? The Link in the OP does not work anymore

Thank you

Last edited:

darji

Nov 3, 2021
So wait. Eüisode 14 ends right before the threesome? Talk about cockblock XD

But actually this game is great so far and defenietly worth supporting XD

Reactions: .Septic.
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes