gatoterran

May 27, 2019
Last save from the past update doesnt work

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
ImportError: No module named revertable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3372, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4207, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1102, in event
  File "renpy/display\transition.py", line 48, in event
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 727, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1323, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 273, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 983, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 918, in handle_click
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 323, in run
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 330, in run
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 770, in load
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
ImportError: No module named revertable
try using the autosaves, usually those works for me

jamiehmcw91

Engaged Member
May 28, 2021
If the game goes on like this, dear oliver will soon have no more teeth :devilish:.
And yes ashley got are orgasmus and are nice load of hot creampie inside her :devilish:
I know i am pure evil in this game , anything that's not on three on the tree in the game and looks pretty will be checked out straight away.
Who is Ashley?
Yeah Oliver hates the mc fucking his mom

Reactions: onefingersalute

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well that was an insanely good update and the MC really is becoming the kind of Netori. Almost no one is single and yet he is playing hide the sausage with every bun in the neighbourhood lol. Still kinda curious what happened to you know his girlfriend who is both lusted after by her own step brother and of course Cody - you would think Netori man would be banging her to their disgust around them at least five times a week lol. At this rate we will get an Eva/Nora threesome before one with her and Lily which has been teased for years now haha.

dagoldwolf

Nov 21, 2021
I do, even if it is not a very good one, because without some ongoing plot the game will just drag on, the updates become shittier and shittier as the dev becomes bored and just tries to milk with minimum effort and finally ends it in a single update that will satisfy no one.

I'd rather have them finish this game properly before that and then move on to a new game with more desperate wives to bang.
The fate of all AVNs.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Still kinda curious what happened to you know his girlfriend who is both lusted after by her own step brother and of course Cody - you would think Netori man would be banging her to their disgust around them at least five times a week lol. At this rate we will get an Eva/Nora threesome before one with her and Lily which has been teased for years now haha.
Well, if this thread is anything to go by, the playerbase doesn't really care much about the younger girls, it's all about the Milfs. The dev is just giving the people what they want, which is fine by me.

I wouldn't expect that chick to return anytime soon, since the young girls are already an afterthought, and there's still Susan's daughter and that girl who works at the bar waiting in line to get fucked. Eva + Nora threesome on the other hand, should be happening any update now given this one's developments.

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Well, if this thread is anything to go by, the playerbase doesn't really care much about the younger girls, it's all about the Milfs. The dev is just giving the people what they want, which is fine by me.

I wouldn't expect that chick to return anytime soon, since the young girs are already an afterthought, and there's still Susan's daughter and that girl who works at the bar waiting in line to get fucked. Eva + Nora threesome on the other hand, should be happening any update now given this one's developments.
(y) (y) (y) ..........That's right. The key characters for most players are MILFs.......:love::love::love:

4.10 star(s) 180 Votes