MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
nope, there is not, sorry.
milfs and only milfs...more than enough teens-games, unlike proper milfs-games.
If that's the way it was intended, sure. But it wasn't, we had coding and variables and paths to the younger girls. A Lily/Chloe throuple was promised. I was very keen on getting a Chloe/Sophia threesome and a Nora or Eva/Lily. But then, all the younger ones just disappeared.

I'm not bitching, I'm not complaining, the MILFs are great. I'm just sad that the Dev removed some scenes/girls that I also enjoyed.

Gerudo_Valley64

Apr 4, 2020
Im assuming this game is safe to download and doesnt have malware? Im afraid to download any of these games on this website now. I am so sketched out. There is no talk about it, so I am guessing its okay.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Benisbob

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Still no harem???
Harem or not, it doesn't matter. What matters is that we fuck all the women.

Just imagine that you are a Manwhore, and a harem is when you are in relationships with different women. he still fucks them, someday a harem will probably appear, when all the girls will slowly start to find out that Mc is fucking them all, so far only a few already know.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Im assuming this game is safe to download and doesnt have malware? Im afraid to download any of these games on this website now. I am so sketched out. There is no talk about it, so I am guessing its okay.
There have only been 5 games that have had it.

Besides, I know 100% where the links came from :whistle:

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Pretty good update! Ashley's ass looked too damn good during that scene. I hope she sticks around for a few more fucks with Rebecca. Then she can disappear for more on the MILFs again haha. Kinda wish Cody saw the beginning scene, missed opportunity.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
man I cant wait for the day this hit steam, I wouldnt mind AI voices for the gals. why doesnt the wt mod mark some choices that looks like they lead to lewd content?

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
wait , i just got the game and played ep 1 ? wtf happened in ep 2. i swear the models were looking much better.....
Episode 1 was reworked and is one of the newer updates and was rendered with clearly much better equipment and experience. Episode 2 is years older than the current episode 1.

Reactions: robs1234

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
i am fine with the focus being on certain LI's/FWB's. Rebecca is by far the hottest babe in the game. with the red head whose name i can't recall at the moment being a close second. then the Aunt and the Mom are really hot too. those are the LI's that i like the most and am glad that the number of LI's is not going crazy. add Ashley to the list and she's hot as fuck too. and now her inner slut has come out and she will i am sure enjoy cucking her loser fat former bf Ollie along with the mc and Rebecca. hopefully. Ollie is such a little asshole that humiliating him has become one of my favorite things about this game. so hopefully the dev keeps that part of story coming in each update..
yeah humilate-the-Ollie become some sort of sport discipline like "Oh my balls!!!" from "Ideocracy" movie =)

4.10 star(s) 180 Votes