ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
If that's the way it was intended, sure. But it wasn't, we had coding and variables and paths to the younger girls. A Lily/Chloe throuple was promised. I was very keen on getting a Chloe/Sophia threesome and a Nora or Eva/Lily. But then, all the younger ones just disappeared.

I'm not bitching, I'm not complaining, the MILFs are great. I'm just sad that the Dev removed some scenes/girls that I also enjoyed.
This is not fair! I was so diligently pumping up my cousin's belly... and my cousin disappeared.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
[/QUOTE]
Any ideas on how to make Ashley have an orgasm?
I don't think you can do that. She gets scared and runs away from the sauna before something interesting happens. Besides, she's kinda ugly and Derek is interested in her, so why... oh shit, wrong Ashley. :BootyTime:

For this Ashley, just focus on banging her or try to balance the sex with her and Rebecca.

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
So just a question, as I haven't seen anyone else state it.
I just downloaded the latest up and loaded my save from the previous episode, played into this current episode and the only 2 scenes I get is Eve and Nora in the morning, the MC watching tv for a few hours and then MC and Nora in the evening, then update done. Did I miss something? I'v gotten with all the girls thus far so I'm not sure.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I don't think you can do that. She gets scared and runs away from the sauna before something interesting happens. Besides, she's kinda ugly and Derek is interested in her, so why... oh shit, wrong Ashley. :BootyTime:

For this Ashley, just focus on banging her or try to balance the sex with her and Rebecca.
To what Ashley are you referring? XD

4.10 star(s) 180 Votes