Terry

Nov 14, 2016
Damn, when i saved episode 21 worked, however you have a save before of the TV scene
This save works, I appreciate the assist. I'm just not sure what my problem could be. I can retry the game from the beginning but for now I'll enjoy this save lol Thank you

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
it seems the mods removed one of my comments from this thread. kinda wish they would let me know which comment was deleted and why so i know what i should and shouldn't comment on in future. hey mods, if you go to the trouble of wiping out comments..let us know why?

Reactions: Blackowl97

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
it seems the mods removed one of my comments from this thread. kinda wish they would let me know which comment was deleted and why so i know what i should and shouldn't comment on in future. hey mods, if you go to the trouble of wiping out comments..let us know why?
They delete my comments because I was talking about other games but these games are netori like this game and I was saying that If you want to play them, go ahead. Is not like that I was talking about a loli game or some shit like that that dont have nothing with away from home lol. Netori in away from home is like the principal story in this point, and one person want to know similar games, so I was just doing a recomendation about a similar game lol. But idk, maybe the moderator see that and think that Away from home players will be stolen away playing those similar games lol. Pretty stupid because Away from home is basically almost the best one and the best one if you go for netori milf games lol.

Reactions: Reyto

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
They delete my comments because I was talking about other games but these games are netori like this game and I was saying that If you want to play them, go ahead. Is not like that I was talking about a loli game or some shit like that that dont have nothing with away from home lol. Netori in away from home is like the principal story in this point, and one person want to know similar games, so I was just doing a recomendation about a similar game lol. But idk, maybe the moderator see that and think that Away from home players will be stolen away playing those similar games lol. Pretty stupid because Away from home is basically almost the best one and the best one if you go for netori milf games lol.
Whether you agree or not. It's against the rules, specifically 2.4 and the mods WILL delete them (on all threads) if they see them, regardless of your intent, or even what the other game/s is about.

Screenshot 2024-08-23 114639.png

https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2024-06-04.5589/

Reactions: Blackowl97

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
So in this new episode there are only two new scenes, one with Rebbeca & Ashley and another one with Nora, am I correct?

4.10 star(s) 180 Votes