anonymous736174

Sep 23, 2023
Damn, Ashley is fucking hot! What I didn't like much is her whole "story" of being sex addict, wish the dev just wrote that Oliver didn't fuck her good enough or something and made the MC seduced her in a more "natural" way, still good add to the repertorie of the MC, hope to see her again in the next update!

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Played the latest update, not a big fan of Ashley's story. Could have been handled way better in my opinion, several different ways she could have given in to Mc that quickly that wouldn't have made her so off putting to me and several other people I've talked to about this update. Honestly, while I was excited at first when she was introduced, after seeing how she was handled I'd have rather not had a new character brought in just to mess with Ollie more and instead wish the Mc had gone and spent time with one of the already introduced girls that hasn't had a scene in a while. There are several girls that haven't had any real sex scenes that the Mc has already had some establishments with who could have been brought back into the story. Fucking with Ollie is funny but when it turns out that it was ultimately just a matter of time before Ashley fucked someone else because "she's a sex addict," the Mc takes advantage of it but there is no build up, no follow through, no promise of future connection, and again, the Mc just happens to be the one she gave in to... it just feels like a waste. And of course, there is the worry that she might try to bang Ollie, so he doesn't leave her, or she just goes back to her "sex addict" ways now which leaves me with doubt about her future prospects. It was already bad enough that we know the red-haired neighbor lady the Mc can knock up has sex again with her husband at least one more time after we start our stuff with her, so he thinks the kid is his. It'd be worse if another chick the Mc bangs sleeps with someone else after the Mc.

So, all that to say this: Not a great update in my opinion. Still enjoy the game and will keep playing it, nothing is perfect, but it just felt like a weak addition to the story as a whole, could cut it and I doubt anything important would be missed with the rest of the story. No new impregnation possibilities (it seems like it didn't track if we came in Ashley or not), no advancement of the plot, no scenes with any other girls that haven't been seen in a while to advance girl's stories... So that's all I've got to say.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
Not everyone goes to dickgames and downloads the Android version there. Most people want to see the download link and the android version. 8ad1251c8273b0e6a7d7689ae67f7f88_7675650756664791302.jpeg

Last edited:

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
View attachment 3951447
Or How about you search for them yourself the search function exists for a reason.:rolleyes::cautious:

Don't help People like that they have to learn how to use the Search function. :rolleyes::cautious:
I support it. There is no need for the developer to publish an Android version. Considering that android is one of the most popular platforms in my country and two neighboring ones. You have to wait for third-party mods with a lot of errors, crooked ports. What a smart post you have, wow.
Bttr.gif

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Or maybe someone should plug the link on main page where it's supposed to be
Take your beef up with the mods or use search... All posting like you've done does is make it harder for people who actually do use search to find the correct post. Stop expecting other forum goers to spoonfeed you what you want.

I also use 'droid exclusively. Figure out how to find the ports, or find a hobby with an even lower barrier to entry.

lilfabb

Mar 19, 2018
So just a question, as I haven't seen anyone else state it.
I just downloaded the latest up and loaded my save from the previous episode, played into this current episode and the only 2 scenes I get is Eve and Nora in the morning, the MC watching tv for a few hours and then MC and Nora in the evening, then update done. Did I miss something? I'v gotten with all the girls thus far so I'm not sure.
Try to load a save from at least two or more previous chapters, and tell me if it works correctly.

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
The netori aspect of chapter 24 was brilliant.

Unfortunately I had to quit using Joiplay in chapter 20-21 since an animation with Eva crashed the game.
I had to play through everything on PC again to do chapter 21-24 cuz the saves were incompatible.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Played the latest update, not a big fan of Ashley's story. Could have been handled way better in my opinion, several different ways she could have given in to Mc that quickly that wouldn't have made her so off putting to me and several other people I've talked to about this update. Honestly, while I was excited at first when she was introduced, after seeing how she was handled I'd have rather not had a new character brought in just to mess with Ollie more and instead wish the Mc had gone and spent time with one of the already introduced girls that hasn't had a scene in a while. There are several girls that haven't had any real sex scenes that the Mc has already had some establishments with who could have been brought back into the story. Fucking with Ollie is funny but when it turns out that it was ultimately just a matter of time before Ashley fucked someone else because "she's a sex addict," the Mc takes advantage of it but there is no build up, no follow through, no promise of future connection, and again, the Mc just happens to be the one she gave in to... it just feels like a waste. And of course, there is the worry that she might try to bang Ollie, so he doesn't leave her, or she just goes back to her "sex addict" ways now which leaves me with doubt about her future prospects. It was already bad enough that we know the red-haired neighbor lady the Mc can knock up has sex again with her husband at least one more time after we start our stuff with her, so he thinks the kid is his. It'd be worse if another chick the Mc bangs sleeps with someone else after the Mc.

So, all that to say this: Not a great update in my opinion. Still enjoy the game and will keep playing it, nothing is perfect, but it just felt like a weak addition to the story as a whole, could cut it and I doubt anything important would be missed with the rest of the story. No new impregnation possibilities (it seems like it didn't track if we came in Ashley or not), no advancement of the plot, no scenes with any other girls that haven't been seen in a while to advance girl's stories... So that's all I've got to say.
Damn, love every update of this game and is a godly netori game, but I will pass this update after reading this. Still amazing game, but Ashley background and story feel bad for a netori game. Sad because Ashley model was amazing.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Damn, love every update of this game and is a godly netori game, but I will pass this update after reading this. Still amazing game, but Ashley background and story feel bad for a netori game. Sad because Ashley model was amazing.
Just try it and see for yourself if it's worth it or not (I have made the mistake before of listening to people instead of seeing things by myself). Besides, it's not like you're going to pay the dev; just download it, check if you like it and you can erase it from your PC if you didn't liked the update.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Just try it and see for yourself if it's worth it or not (I have made the mistake before of listening to people instead of seeing things by myself). Besides, it's not like you're going to pay the dev; just download it, check if you like it and you can erase it from your PC if you didn't liked the update.
I have a slow internet so it's hard for me to download an update that I know has scenes with lis that I don't like so much haha. Probably i will like it anyways because is netori after all(my favorite lol). But I prefer to wait for the next update so that there is content with lis that I like more since I know that I don't like Ashley's background even without playing it.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Or maybe someone should plug the link on main page where it's supposed to be
Don't expect to be spoonfeed and instead learn to use the Search Engine. :FacePalm:
As long as it is not an Official Port made by the Dev it won't be in the OP if you have a Problem with that then go to the Mods and complain there.:FacePalm:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
And of course, there is the worry that she might try to bang Ollie, so he doesn't leave her
Pretty sure you have nothing to worry about there... she specifically got with Ollie only BECAUSE she doesn't want to fuck him. That's how revolting he is, even more so now that he's missing some teeth (lmao). She would much rather dump his ass than to let him fuck her. I mean now that she has a taste of the MC, she ain't gonna wanna give up sex again anyways. Therefore now she doesn't even have an actual reason to stay with him, and she will realize this as soon as she starts crazing the MC again. Ollie being a piece of shit will only speed up the process of him getting dumped.

As far as all the other stuff you said, I kinda agree with a couple of your points, but disagree with most of it. I just don't take these games nearly as seriously as harem purists I guess. Like the thing with the neighbor having "sex" (if you can even call it that with how small his pecker is), in order to disguise her affair and deceive her husband... I just don't give a fuck, didn't bother me at all, especially since the MC had only been with her briefly and weren't even an actual couple. I don't care what happens before the MC and LI(s) are together, I do think not showing an LI's past is a smart idea though, or making it skippable if you do so. I don't mind the verbal side of it though, it's only a game after all.

Reactions: ufggngfx
4.10 star(s) 180 Votes